• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

NiGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
SparkTheHedgehog said:
If he was to make a NiGHTS wad (regular playable character) for srb2, I vote it should be 2D for now. I know 2D chars look weird in srb2 but it's a start.

I like that idea,I never really got in to the NiIGHTS games,they never cought my eye.

Same, I recently decided to do some reading on the game, and I like it. So far Reala's my favorite character. He reminds me of shadow, without the emoness.

Shiruba said:
Same, I recently decided to do some reading on the game, and I like it. So far Reala's my favorite character. He reminds me of shadow, without the emoness.

Reala is a heck of a lot better than shadow in my opinion.

"Their is no NIGHTS!"

Best line ever back then from him.

Well I AM doing reala for a boss.
Nightsnreala-1.jpg

In order, Normal pose, hurt, and firing whatever eggman fires

The hands look great, but what bothers me are NIGHT's legs. They should be more longer and his feet should be wider.

Well, I though yours was best except for the hands
and eyes, so i fixed em and now its perfect.
Also I know that's yours with different eyes and hands.
You don't have to tell me something I already know >.>

The reala boss I look foward too. Just make the tunes srb2 suited yet battle like at the same time. If you want me too I can put together the MOD for you after you finish it.

H Y P E R said:
HYPER IS HERE TO OUT-COOL YOU ALL:
NiGHTS.PNG

Nope. I still prefer Noodles112's, mainly because his is more SRB2-styled. The legs on that sprite of NiGHTS look too thick to me, and besides, you've obviously edited Nitro's NiGHTS sprite.

Noodles112 said:
Nightsnreala-1.jpg

Those look great, except for the fact that the pic is a jpg, and maybe the hurt sprite should have more differences to the normal pose sprite than just the face.

Monster Iestyn said:
H Y P E R said:
HYPER IS HERE TO OUT-COOL YOU ALL:
NiGHTS.PNG

Nope. I still prefer Noodles112's, mainly because his is more SRB2-styled. The legs on that sprite of NiGHTS look too thick to me, and besides, you've obviously edited Nitro's NiGHTS sprite.

Noodles112 said:
Nightsnreala-1.jpg

Those look great, except for the fact that the pic is a jpg, and maybe the hurt sprite should have more differences to the normal pose sprite than just the face.
Friggin photobucket... Having to turn my BMP to a JPG.
Reala.png

Okey dokey Legs changed

Chao Freak 1 said:
Jackle maybe? That chameleon was stupid.
Jackle>Chamelon.
When I was looking in the SRB2.srb file i found the strangest thing...
Jackle.jpg

BKLUMP , A sign?

PS.
THIS is the real one! *shot*
niGHTSshot.png

PPS
Dreamers.png

Claris and Elliot wannabes, I suck at drawing/editing humans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back