• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

About the next contest... (Jan/Feb 09, not the current one)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maby I'll prepare my Medivo Textures for this. I just go to get rid of the Diamondus textures.

DAIMCIEL and DAIMFLOR aren't bad flats to use. Gosh, I think I should probably get some of those smoky, velvety textures from "Enigma," one of my favorite virtual pinball tables.

Uh, you actually ended up donating an unfinished level as well.

After Googling textures from Enigma, I looked at the resolution, and wow, it was pretty bad. I forgot Epic Pinball was such an old game.

Not a bad idea, FF. I've never though of myself that good at custom textures, but back when the Arid Canyon stuff was going on, I though I did pretty well =P

I'll see what I can do, but there's no garuntee, as I'm working on this contest submission.

Azure Hawk

Honestly, I don't really like the idea since I've always enjoyed seeing what kind of maps could be created just from what is already in SRB2 without anything extra/added. Oh well, it's not like it'll make a difference since mostly everyone likes the idea anyway...

It's an asset pack that was created long before the thread made by FuriousFox. FF is still working on compiling his own asset pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back