• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonnarkku´s house (at 96.6%) COMPLETE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally imo its gotten to the point where any wad that resembles a house or has the house name in it should not be allowed to be released on the forums because that then makes it another rp/hangout level on the master server.

As a game that's meant to be a 3d representation of the old genesis sonic games which don't include sonic interacting with any human civilisation type objects such as houses at all, I don't see where a house fits into any part of the srb2, go make a lava level instead or something.

Geez if you don't like recolors,theres no point in trying to get rid of them (except in this MB) since 60%+ of the sonic fan community are recolors. Beside, just be glad it isn't something like Thunder the Fox or SMS (now Thunder the Fox is worse than SMS)

slash345 said:
WELL WHAT U THINK ABOUT THIS AVATAR ILL BEGIN
Personally, I think Bigboi did it better a long time ago...

av-27.jpg

sonic260 said:
Geez if you don't like recolors,theres no point in trying to get rid of them (except in this MB) since 40%+ of the sonic fan community are recolors. Beside, just be glad it isn't something like Thunder the Fox or SMS (now Thunder the Fox is worse than SMS)

Haha, forty percent

slash345 said:
Dark Warrior said:
Also, CAPS LOCK is not good.
It looks like <BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP>.

Anyway, back on topic. This whole house thing is, as Sciky said, isn't a good idea. They are like magnets for RP/Hangout players. Plus, they are usually only fun for about a minute before boredom seeps in. I suggest you make this some other building like say one of Dr. Robotnik's factories or something.

zck2020 said:
Anyway, back on topic. This whole house thing is, as Sciky said, isn't a good idea. They are like magnets for RP/Hangout players.
You are all right..
MSN said:
(12:00 p.m.) Superusuario: http://www.ssntails.sepwich.com/mb/viewtopic.php?t=13738 <----I can fell a RP ambience here...
(12:00 p.m.) Superusuario: *feel*
(12:00 p.m.) James The Hedgehog: orly?
(12:00 p.m.) Superusuario: Every house wad has a RP ambience
(12:01 p.m.) Superusuario: EVERY
(12:01 p.m.) Superusuario: EVEN A SCREWY HOUSE WAD
(12:01 p.m.) Superusuario: *Shot*

I'll Begin said:
slash345 said:
Looks like Bigboi as someone else said, but he fell in a pool of blood.

And furthermore, did you just call me Ill Begin.
Yea its I'll Begin not Ill Begin, but I'll Begin *stabbed*

slash345 said:
shut up torgo i know your a reporter

Well done on coming onto the forums where practically everyone hates people like you on the master server, and there are also a ton of reporters like Torgo, also read this:

http://ssntails.sepwich.com/mb/viewtopic.php?t=5305

Master server rules, as you can see, contrary to what most master server noobs say, do exist, follow them or you'll be reported and banned, tell that to your other noob friends on the master server as well.

I will answer your question however, your avatar is another one of the discrases to the sonic series known as recolours, its not a character its a crappy mesh of yellow and blue, one of the worst recolours I've ever seen in my life.

On topic, please don't release this wad, every house level is just a roleplaying home for the noobs, its been proven, why are they allowed, seriously? Logan should just add a no house maps rule to the master server rules, and a rule should be added to these forums that you're not allowed to make/release house wads.

I think it should be on a case-by-case basis, as very rarely (as in not done yet rarely) you might find a good house. Like maybe one that leads to a secret cave? *shot* Ow. *stabbed* *crapped on*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back