POKEMON MYSTERY DUNGEON = Which Pokemon was you?

I know this game might be a little old now, but I would like to know in the questionnaire thing at the beginning.

What Pokemon did the game said was you?

I luckily got Pikachu. :eek:

I was suprised to be Pikachu. :)

....Psyduck......with charmander. But then I looked up on the internet to see what you could be so I got an eevee and charmander.

Jurai_Madman said:
I was a Mudkip with a Pikachu buddy.
Same here, and I answered the questions truthfully and was glad to get my favorite...but I don't like PKMN anymore. I just got the game for my little cousin and she let me start to see what I'd be.

Cory the Hedgehog said:
Jurai_Madman said:
I was a Mudkip with a Pikachu buddy.
Same here, and I answered the questions truthfully and was glad to get my favorite...but I don't like PKMN anymore. I just got the game for my little cousin and she let me start to see what I'd be.

I answered truthfully too, which was a nice reward to get to be Pikachu.

Who doesn't like to see what being a Pikachu is like?

RED RESCUE TEAM VERISON
PLAYER : Pikachu

ALLY : Chickria <-(Can't spell the name right...)

I beaten the game, got mostly all the rares on my team, The only rares I need is SUNICE <- (Can't spell the name right again.) And that time traveling one.

My pikachu became Raichu, at Lv 100, I hit over 999+ damage if the move is super effective.Team name is... *red team* <- Why did I even name my team that...

BLUE RESCUE TEAM VERISON

Same pokemon as the red team, haven't beaten it yet. I'm like Lv 10 something... and my ally is... I forgot.

Team name is *Go-Getters* <- Got that name from the tv show of it.(Yes, they only showed 1 of it I think...)

I basicly, like playing as Pikachu, maybe because of the tv shows...*shot*

was a CHARMANDER now a CHARIZARD and my ally was a mudkip, now a SWAPERT. (there making a POKEMON MYSTERY DUNGEON 2) :eek:

VERSION: RED RESCUE TEAM

Hey MS stole my team well some of it here's, my team.

LVL 100 Me

LVL 70

LVL 100 First team mate.

Together were Team CMS
(Charizard Maganium and Swapert)

I was an Eevee, I'm male, but I lied to get an Eevee. I can get all of the starters now, with the guidebook. But lately, I've been playing as a team of Lv.100 Mew, Lv.98 Celebi, Lv.100 Jirachi, and Lv.56 Deoxys.

I was Treecko (TDM) with a Totodile (Rolls*) buddy.
Team SEGASONIC!!!!
Odd name, heh?

(EDIT: And 98.9% of the time I have a sweet Zigzagoon (Zoomn) that levels up faster than either of us.)

*This name is a spoiler for an upcoming WAD! *DOn't say anythING*

Arctic Fox said:
I was an Eevee, I'm male, but I lied to get an Eevee. I can get all of the starters now, with the guidebook. But lately, I've been playing as a team of Lv.100 Mew, Lv.98 Celebi, Lv.100 Jirachi, and Lv.56 Deoxys.

Is Espeon in the game?

on Edge said:
Arctic Fox said:

Is Espeon in the game?

Um, all 386 Pokemon are in the game, and even Diamond and Pearl cameos.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back