Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't remember ever introducing myself on this topic so I'll start here.

I'm Megamantn. Age: 16(13 when I joined). I joined on my 13th Birthday because this is a 13+ board.

I give my welcome to the new users above & below.

My name is Hyper Metal Sonic, my name is related to the character I like, I'm 14 years old, I play SRB2 and other Sonic games I specially like Sonic CD!

I'm crazy escape (a combination of my 2 favorite stages on SA2B)

I'm 13

has a huge set of knowledge about popular culture memes,and Anime.

I also play and know about many different things. You'll sometimes see random information in my posts. (If they aren't true then pm me about it)
I have two fan chars Raident(it's spelled with an e because of story reasons) and Dawn(they are almost done but expect changes in the future.)

They've both bonded with an emerald(In my comic's story bonding with an emerald is like connecting with if allowing to use its powers even if the bondee and the emerald is separated across the whole universe. (kinda
like chaos force if you've read the comics.) But Dawn uses her emerald bond a different way..... to stay alive.

Thats it about me.

Hello! Hirudin is the name! if you didn't know this already Hirudin is what ken and ryu say when the shoot that energy ball at people.. anyway...
I'm 15 and yes I am a dude not a dudet!

crazy escape said:
I'm crazy escape (a combination of my 2 favorite stages on SA2B)

I'm 13

has a huge set of knowledge about popular culture memes,and Anime.

I also play and know about many different things. You'll sometimes see random information in my posts. (If they aren't true then pm me about it)
I have two fan chars Raident(it's spelled with an e because of story reasons) and Dawn(they are almost done but expect changes in the future.)

IMAGE REMOVAL

They've both bonded with an emerald(In my comic's story bonding with an emerald is like connecting with if allowing to use its powers even if the bondee and the emerald is separated across the whole universe. (kinda
like chaos force if you've read the comics.) But Dawn uses her emerald bond a different way..... to stay alive.

Thats it about me.

1) My eyes, they bleed.
2) I forget my introduction, so I'll post one.

I'm Someone, I'm 15, Discuss.

Hi there....

My user name is Fox Flare and yes I'm a new user here. I live in Broward County, Florida and I am exactly 13 years old. I live to be a future game programmer, and to be a CEO of my video entertainment industry. Sure laugh at my dream, but I'm sticking to it!

That is all. I suppose...

Hey guys, I'm back!

You don't remember me, do you? :/ Meh, I figured as much. I left for some two years, and don't remember anything about SRB2. I just finished the SRB2 Doom Builder tutorial (Again), but I remember nothing prior to that in terms of experience. I am once again a beginner wadder, and hope to start on a different path in my quest to become a good community member. Now, I am much more mature, and have learned the Law of the [Insert word for Internet that starts with L here], so I'm no flaming noob. Not anymore.

I'm Crysal, the happy-go-lucky SRB2 lover. I fell in love with this awesome game again after I saw the final preview and played the demo once more. Lol. Crysal is my new preferred name, because WAD Master is kind of contradictory in terms of skill, as I am certainly no master.

Hello again, everyone.

WAD master said:
......No?

What crap? Was there a Recolor atom bomb explosion while I was away?
Some dick named Megamantn was trolled for a stupid post, BAAAAAAW'd about it, TROLLED SOME MOOOORE, he flamed the trollers, and blamed said flaming on said flaming on his "autism," and people here who have really do have autism raged at him for using autism as an excuse, got tempbanned, came back and became an unsuccessful troll, got tempbanned AGAIN, came back, failed at trolling AGAIN, and got Permbanned.

That is want I can recollect.

Im SuperSonicStar*, a 15 year old teen. I like srb2 and the community, even though its sometimes slacky >.<. Im not found to be in srb2 as I use to be everyday last two years. Im also the second fastest runner in my grade. And my real name is Kitester (which I hate dearly), so im called Kite and or Star. Yes, I rp (roleplay), but im quite serious at most times now since im emo. I can be found as LXSonic, S.S.Star*, and or DarkSpeed (serves you right Lightspeed).

Hello, I'm Thunderbird. I found srb2 about two years ago and have been playing a lot since. I've beaten it on very hard difficulty and I've beaten all the bonus levels. Even though I registered today I've been getting wad files from this forum for good amount of time.

i don't think I've ever introduced myself so I'm supersonic2p3 Things I Like to do is draw read manga watch anime and play video games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 5, Members: 1, Guests: 4)

Back