• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Silver and 3D Sonic the hedgehog wad!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I started a Silver and a 3D sonic wad and I want to know if some of you would want it. One thing how do I put a pic on this so I can prove it to you that I started to make one.

EDIT: Thanks here it is http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/4205/play10jd.png
It not as good as other wads out there, keep in mind that I'm a new at this, so tell me things that I need to improve on.

EDIT 2: here's Silver running at full speed 2/3 back view
playo14rx.png
his hands and shoes glow in later frames

On this planet, drinkin' my coffee, I noticed, I noticed, many many things that are alike...

If you want to play as Silver, might I suggest the "COLOR SILVER" command in the console while playing multiplayer? He IS a cheap recolor after all...

Mystic said:
If you want to play as Silver, might I suggest the "COLOR SILVER" command in the console while playing multiplayer? He IS a cheap recolor after all...

Ah, but silver isn't an option. White is...But not silver. But it works anyways. =P

Mystic said:

Wait, so there's an "add knuckle's scalp to forehead" command too? Becuase you'd need to do that too.

UPDATE!!: Something happened to my computer and everything is lost! now I have to start all over again. Will someone be willing to help me, I'll make sure that when's it's done I'll give you credit. Just PM me if ypu want to help. (More than one person can help!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back