• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

The Legend of Zelda minish cap- progress report thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyrus8088

Overly sleepy
Hey.

Concept art-
poIdLOJ.png

It's a wad that's modified SRB2 to a point of an entirely new game
since it also contains the hack and slash aspect or whatever i'll need to make entirely new hard coded enemies.

em6y7hM.png

Quests, dungeons and a lot of story.

I'm going to require help, even the smallest bit helps. (Only if it's okay with you)

The minish cap wad is underway.
Tell me your ideas and thoughts.

If you want.

Edit: special thanks to Romio for answering a lot of my repeated questioning, he is a huge help
SS-1
3YKBDfr.png

Last edited:
I wouldn't call a SOC or LUA Modification Hard-coded, unless you intend to modify the Source-code ;)

Sounds pretty interesting, but the art kinda worries me. Especially the standing frames. If your gonna make a link character, you should have some more detail, and make it look more like link, because these sprites look like something you can make in ms paint.

Do you have any actual screenshots you can show off? You need to at least be at the point where your project is playable to have a thread here.

Do you have any actual screenshots you can show off? You need to at least be at the point where your project is playable to have a thread here.

I understand, i'll try getting a few screen shots of levels. and as for the character sprite
i'll try recreating it with shading and what not, that was just a basic turn around to get the feel of the workflow, this is after all the first sprite i've done (Atleast animation in a pix-elated format, i gotta be pixel by pixel consistent and what not.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back