Favorite game character concept?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zee-Tee. Planerunning flower that has been through hell, and found love there.

/eversion

Silver_the_Hedgehog_Avatar_by_zai_the_hedgehog.gif
Silver The Hedgehog :A futuristic hedgehog with the ability of using the power of using psychokinesis.

Squall Leonheart: A guy that uses a sword with a gun in one weapon, and doesn't really care, mainly about anything.

Last edited:
Rayman: shows what happens when character designers think "limbs? who needs limbs". To bad the rabbids have basically shoved him to the side

Same design applies to Ed from Tonic Trouble.

Tonic Trouble is basically a little know game from Ubi -Soft that is kind of like Rayman, but has a head like Fanboy from Fanboy and Chum Cum. Purple skin, and a polka-dotted tie, with green clothes, blu sneakers, and purple skin, just look it up on wikipedia and see for yourself.

Generic anime character: The spiky haired hero who starts out as some loser then proves himself to everyone he is a hero.

After that I just like creating my own characters.

Travis Touchdown: An angry, anti-social anime nerd who will most likely never, ever have children. He also murders hundreds of people with a lightsaber he got from the internet. But he loves his little kitty. <3

Luigi:green shirted Italian plummer fighting side by side with his brother.
*COUGHPLUMBERCOUGH*. Ahem. 'Scuse me. I had a cough.

Mephiles: Weird shadow thingy that can absorb your shadows and look like you. He's weird and cool at the same time, heh heh.

Risky Boots: A evil pirate who claims herself as "queen of the seas", and tries to invade Scuttle Town, with her transforming Steam Powered Tinker-Tub ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back