• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

CTF Map Madness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. I noticed a wrong texture on the sector to the right of the ring monitor. The side texture (facing the camera) has a normal GFZ texture, rather then the darker version it is supposed to wield.

Edit: actual location of texture:

Last edited:
Textures aren't aligned properly, a simple press of the button "A" while in 3d mode facing the set of textures will fix it?

Texture alignment always works :/ it's not something that can just 'break'. Also a new path isn't something odd or strange/weird.

Still although this is improving it still looks dull due to the textures used. GFZ is the only level that can pull off the GFZ textures and look good.

Texture alignment always works :/ it's not something that can just 'break'. Also a new path isn't something odd or strange/weird.

Still although this is improving it still looks dull due to the textures used. GFZ is the only level that can pull off the GFZ textures and look good.

Proably the reason the Alignment doesn't work is because I AM USING THE 2.0 EDITOR AND THE 2.0 SRB2.SRB! JESUS!

But I run it in srb2 2.1 and idk how to get a 2.1 editor.

Um, the alignment thing worked way before 2.0, it has nothing to do with the configuration you are using :/

And you can get the 2.1 configuration for db from the editing section, from the sticky in big bold words telling you where you can get the 2.1 config.

You can see why madness is in the name, I'm now using 2.1's config and I've made the 2nd level.
srb20061_zps42a8d6e0.png

srb20062_zps44504dd9.png

srb20063_zpscf5435fa.png

and you thought this topic was dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back