What's your school "status"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moderately popular I guess, I'm a dedicated lifter for the weightlifting team and I think I know around 72% of the school population.

I love how many of these answers are simply "know" or "are known by" x% of the school population, completely ignoring the difference between positive and negative attention.

That said, my school's actually alot better about that sort of thing than the stereotypical school you see in movies and TV. Everyone tends to get along, whether or not they should actually be considered friends. I myself would best be described as a geek, but relativity based on my company still allows me to feel good about myself.

Im the one who almos always makes a commentary on class making fun of the teachers, amazingly my high knowledge of political discussion always helps me when I´m on trouble, I´m friend of all of the classroom and I´m also friend with people of almost all of the separated sections.

(Can´t believe I didn´t got into higher troubles)

My school status is "ok", I have quite a few friends, and my teachers think I'm a good student, but there are some people that love talking behind my back, and yes it does piss me off sometimes.

man i am definantly the class clown and everyone wuvs me lol i dont think anyone really hates me other than my teachers

Mind using proper spelling and grammar the next time you decide to post? I'd greatly appreciate it.

Spazzo said:
Mind using proper spelling and grammar the next time you decide to post? I'd greatly appreciate it.
sure but i think you shouldn't be so up tight about such little things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back