• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

LEVEL NAME SUGGESTIONS (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SSNTails said:
Inebriated Funnelcake Zone ::shot by Hidden Palace in-joke::

ZOMFG SSNTAILS GOT SHOT BY A JOKE RUN *shot*

Seriously, Totalitarian Tomb sounds like a good name. Original, and alliteration too!

Totalitarian Tomb is a bit long, though. And honestly, I take a map less seriously if it has a title such as "Eternal" or "Chaotic" when it doesn't really have any reason to be eternal or chaotic.

Personally, I'd call the map Urban Dune Zone, because it looks like a Sandopolis type level to me.

Well... Sosiris Village. Osiris was a Egypt god. We're in a game, so why no Sosiris?
Another thing: Pyramid Tycoon... Sandy Village...

What the hell, who bumped this? I am not working on this anymore because it simply wasn't working out for me. When I was working on it, I was still inexperienced and I realized that this type of map would take a lot more experience that I had at the time. However, things are a bit different now...

EDIT: I settled simply for Lost City a long time ago, so you guys can stop suggesting. Whoever wants the level can pm me about it. It's not done, I had only gotten a couple of buildings done. now to find the dang thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back