Super Mario Sunshine Nintendo Gamecube

Status
Not open for further replies.

RegoTheAlien

Miles Per Hour
Does any one have this game?I bought my one on christmas eve I havent played it since but i remember it was fun what do you guys think?

I had bought it back then and played it and yeah it's fun. Somethings were crap and others were gay. In the missions wanted to make me break the game.

That game was alot better than the crap known as 64DS. It's just the normal game with small differences.

Well, I never played Super Mario Sunshine. Though, I have seen a friend who has that game.

Chaos said:
That game was alot better than the crap known as 64DS.
Good thing I never tryed it on my No$GBA. I only played the original in my Project 64.

Sunshine has original stuff.
DS is just 64 but with only 30 new Stars which didn't make much difference.

OFFTOPIC: What the heck? You have No$GBA too? It's insane.

Super Mario 64 DS? Crap?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

There was only one thing really wrong with it, and that was the lack of analog control. Other than that, it is one of the best games of all time fixed up a bit.

Anyways, back on subject.

I enjoyed Sunshine a lot, I just felt that it needed to have more stages.

Oh, and the blue coins weren't that fun to collect either.

I enjoyed the game. The whole "water gun" thing seemed really dumb at first glance, but it executed rather well. A lot better than I ever expected.

My complaint is the same as Com's. I never did bother to go find all those damn blue coins.

I played the game last night pretty fun I got to the 3rd level but I use Action Replay Max to help me I use unlimited water unlimited health but the game crashed when i got the box that makes you water pumper a rocket it blasted me into the sun and the game crashed then I played Sonic Heroes.

(Off Topic) - I have been playing Sonic Heroes since last night to now Ive been going to the jungle and I kept VS shadow and VS Sonic I love VS teams.

RegoTheAlien said:
I played the game last night no fun at all because I cheated with Action Replay Max to suck all enjoyment and fun out of the game I use unlimited water unlimited health but the game crashed because it doesn't like cheaters when i got the box that makes you water pumper a rocket it blasted me into the sun and the game censored the cheater Mario burning to death then I played Sonic Heroes.

(Off Topic) - I have been playing Sonic Heroes since last night to now Ive been going to the jungle and I kept VS shadow and VS Sonic I love VS teams.
Fix'd.

Orangelink said:
RegoTheAlien said:
I played the game last night no fun at all because I cheated with Action Replay Max to suck all enjoyment and fun out of the game I use unlimited water unlimited health but the game crashed because it doesn't like cheaters when i got the box that makes you water pumper a rocket it blasted me into the sun and the game censored the cheater Mario burning to death then I played Sonic Heroes.

Fix'd.
No action replay doesnt suck the fun of the gameplay out of the game I think it makes the game better but the bad thing about it is that it crashes.

RegoTheAlien said:
Orangelink said:
RegoTheAlien said:

Fix'd.
No action replay doesnt suck the fun of the gameplay out of the game I think it makes the game better but the bad thing about it is that it crashes.
Actually, Action Replay does suck the fun out of the gameplay. What's the point of beating the game with cheats like that just to complete it? Best way: Use the game's bugs and glitches, not some crappy cheats and stuff.

Off topic: It's kinda like playing Mario Party minigames where you can use the controller to beat the other players in a button mashing minigame. Be a real person and actually use your own skill. I can actually beat the computers on expert at that. (MPDS version.)

Vash said:
RegoTheAlien said:
Orangelink said:
RegoTheAlien said:

Fix'd.
Actually, Action Replay does suck the fun out of the gameplay. What's the point of beating the game with cheats like that just to complete it? Best way: Use the game's bugs and glitches, not some crappy cheats and stuff.

Off topic: It's kinda like playing Mario Party minigames where you can use the controller to beat the other players in a button mashing minigame. Be a real person and actually use your own skill. I can actually beat the computers on expert at that. (MPDS version.)
Im not using it to compleate the game im using it for unlimited health and unlimited water and unlimited breath so im not sucking the fun out of my game.Im stuck on the 3rd level 1st level.

RegoTheAlien said:
Im not using it to compleate the game im using it for unlimited health and unlimited water and unlimited breath so im not sucking the fun out of my game.Im stuck on the 3rd level 1st level.
Be real. Don't use any cheats, period.

I use cheats for fun not to beat the game so for the fact it does suck the fun out of it no.But to make yourself look like a stupid cheater yes.

RegoTheAlien said:
Vash said:
RegoTheAlien said:
Orangelink said:
RegoTheAlien said:

Fix'd.

So your saying you cant beat mario Sunshine without cheating? Wow the games *ESRB* is like E for all.

ninja said:
RegoTheAlien said:
Vash said:
RegoTheAlien said:
Orangelink said:
RegoTheAlien said:

Fix'd.

So your saying you cant beat mario Sunshine without cheating? Wow the games *ESRB* is like E for all.
This is confusing im saying that I use cheats because their fun and im stuck on the 3rd level.If you dont like cheats well thats your opinion not mine.

Earuto said:
Does it really matter.

Yes actually. I (and at least 75% of gamers on the internet, roughly, from what I can see) am of the opinion that cheats are fine if you're exploiting the game for kicks during a random playthrough. Otherwise, we'd never know about awesome stuff like the Arwing in Ocarina of Time, or have fantastic tool-assisted speedruns of various games. (I just watched a 5 minute 31 second TAS speedrun of Super Mario 64 last night, beaten with 0 stars. Super impressive.)

But if you're using cheats because it's your first time playing the game, you're stuck, and you can't be arsed to use logic and skill like everyone else to win on your own merits and achieve the satisfaction of a job properly and well done, then that suggests you're not willing to put effort into the various things you do. This makes you look bad to everyone else, and it also casts doubts on how much effort you put into more important things in life.

Note that hopping online and looking in a FAQ for one part you're stuck at is different. Also note that if the game sucks like a black hole, it's different as well; sometimes it's best to just get the tripe out of the way, for whatever reason you forced yourself to play a crappy game, and finish it as fast as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back