Spring shoes pack (download2[1].zip)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Download link pleasethanks.

You're essentially forcing traffic to your site, not far off from advertising.

A couple of suggestions.

You should (if possible) make the springs invisible and totally disappear after 4 tics, instead of placing springs everywhere. Also, it would be cool if you could kill enemies or activate linedef executors that involve floor touch, but I have no idea how to make that work, if possible.

Uh... I haven't thought of that. I'll make a soc that gets automatically added at maps 3, 6, and 9, and I'll update the soc to make it so that the spring disappears. Should I make him stop bouncing when he gets going fast enough?
Also, it's actualy Robuttnik. You left out a t.

Okay, I made him stop when he goes fast enough, and when you go to a boss stage, the spring shoes stop, and when you go to the stage after that, they start again. To do this though, they had to be turned into wad files, but the original soc files are still in there, so I'm not sure if they go here anymore. The link in the third post has been updated. The soc called normal can be used to fix effects on running frames, and was used in the wads.
Also, the description is that Sonic now has the same spring shoes he had in... I can't remember the name of the game, but I unlocked it in SADX, but this time, they deactivate when his speed accelerates past their abilities. (Did I spell that right?)

I think it was Sonic 3 and Knuckles... GameGear. I still have that game, but I haven't played it recent enough to be sure.

Oh thank you, and I'm not sure if this will be the last release. If I don't get any more suggestions, it probbably will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back