The Worst video game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another bad game was the Alered Beast for Master System, I loved the Genesis one, I always liked to play it with my cousin, but now for the crappy description:

T3l3p0rt3rz:

The character doesn´t really move, he just teleports while moving, the movement is just so laggy.

OVERPOWERED WEAKNESS:

When you get first spirit ball he turns into a giant instead of a really strong man. And it´s actually a disadvantage because he is so big that is hard to hit most of the monsters.

Screamers, FTW!!!:

When you transform... Guess what? you just see the characters face and then, seconds later you get a wolf face with a AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHH!!! scream, it can really creep you out if your not prepared.

No boss music:

Look up, that says it all.

sonic260 said:
Mario Kart Double Dash...DARN YOU MURPHY!
Explain.

One very, VERY bad game is Bubble Bobble Revolution. 100 levels. Only 30 playable. Major bugs. And, the gameplay is ruined itself.

I Dont see why everyone hates sonic360, its not the best, but it didnt suck THAT bad.

As for worst game, id say Mario 64 DS. Fun At first, but then you realise that theres nothging new from the first

One of the worst games I've ever played was Sonic Rush Adventure. Run, run, run, run, run, run, cheaply executed gimmick that was only supposed to be in 3D mode anyway, run, run, win.

The Dark Fox said:
sonic260 said:
Mario Kart Double Dash...DARN YOU MURPHY!
Explain.

When the race starts, you end up getting immediately by another drivers item which puts you in dead last. As soon as you get in first place again, your hit by a Blue Shell that was meant for the other person, then you get hit by a Mushroom which sends you off the road or into another obstacle, then you're blown up, and then you get hit by a star and sent off the road again.

EDIT: Or if you're jumping over a pit, you can get hit by a blue shell and sent spiraling to you doom
EDIT2: Like the new avi :D

The Dark Fox said:
Sonic 1 GG >>> MS.

... Please explain your logic, I don't see any .-.

In the MS, the screen is bigger, Sonic's sprites are better, the design is slightly better, and the game isn't ridiculously easy like in GG. Come on, the final boss in GG is an TOTAL JOKE.

And what changed stories?

SuperSonic360, that game is supposed to be for little kids. That's the intention. Don't gripe about kids games when you're too old for them. It makes no sense.

Sonic Shadow:
The GameGear versions have better level design. The camera being close isn't much of a problem, and you can actually lose in a level when it isn't a cheap gimmick like Labyrinth Zone.

I'd have to say... Destroy All Humans. I dunno, I could just never really get into it. It's fun blowing stuff up for the first 30 minutes or so, then, what's the point?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back