What's one of your most embarresing moments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spaz16

Let's see, been a week and a 1/2 since last thread. And if your reading this Mystic...I'm sorry. I'll only do maybe 2 threads a month. So...

NOTE! THIS MAY BE EXTREMLY GROSS! CONTNUE IF YOU DARE!!!!!

When I was 2, I was really hungry. So I went searching for food. I stepped into the bathroom... looked in the toilet...and...well... I THOUGHT IT WAS CHOCLATE! So guess what I did. :eek: So yeah... preety bad. My parents always tell me this story.... so what's your moment?

P.S. I warned you.... :eek:

*Gagging, choking, various disturbing sounds*

My most embarressing moment, proably my 6th grade dance where I learned that I can't dance.

Im not kidding, but a bunch of highschoolers pulled my pants down, threw me in a trashcan, and held the trash can over a 3 story balcony with me in it!!!!
so annoying!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! :twisted: *shot*

In geography one year ago...I wasn't listening, but I was told after that the question was "What is the most crowded place in england", as I wasn't listening, I thought "What is the most crowded place in the world", I said Japan.

One month after people stopped that "JAPAN!" joke.

When I uploaded some one elses wad by mistake.

Real one at P.E is when some one told me to put some thing away but it was only for the bus Pupils.

Zio105 said:
Im not kidding, but a bunch of highschoolers pulled my pants down, threw me in a trashcan, and held the trash can over a 3 story balcony with me in it!!!!
so annoying!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! :twisted: *shot*

Something like that happend to me. I was walking back from a Circle K and these three guys walked up to me. They said," Gimme all your cash!"

I said but "I just spent it all on this candy!" "Then give us the candy!" "NO"

So I started running away, but being 7 yrs. old....well they caught up and threw me in a dumpster. Then they rolled it down a hill. It was fun till I hit the lamp post! Then I walked 3 blocks home told my dad what happened, and I STILL DIDNT GET MY CANDY !!!!!!! They stole it. :eek: :evil:

P.S. I only lived three blocks from the circle k.

Thats why you should always get yourself a gun to protect yourself with at such a young age. Or at least you can do that when you are in America, cause it is allowed there.

uhhh. no...nuh uh....who told you that?
kids cant go walking around with guns. air soft, yes, but that isnt gonna protect you much

At College....It was sixth period, I thought it was home time, I went to the bus stop...Checked my phone, I realised it was 2:30! I sprinted back, I nearly had an asthma (Is that how do spell it?) attack, and I had to have a drink for about 10 minutes...Pretty embarrasing huh?

GCFreak said:
At College....It was sixth period, I thought it was home time, I went to the bus stop...Checked my fone, I realised it was 2:30! I sprinted back, I nearly had an asthmer attack, and I had to have a drink for about 10 minutes...Pretty embarrasing huh?

Fix your grammer, dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back