This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

Super Chris

That one map maker.
These are some characters I created during my down time. I hope you enjoy playing as them as much as I did making them. I also included separate characters for convenience.

To save space, I put the characters in this pack in the thing below. Open it to read about them.

Yellow Puyo
attachment.php

Inspired by SuperJustinBros's Green Puyo character, I bring you my take on one of the Puyo blobs from the Puyo Puyo series. Its voice clips are various sound effects from Puyo Puyo Tsu.

Stats:
Speed: 3
Weight: 1

----

Toadette
attachment.php

Toadette, the hard-working, animal-loving character from the Super Mario series is here to display her skills from the Mario Kart series. Her voice clips are from Mario Kart 8/Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

Stats:
Speed: 5
Weight: 2
Invincibility theme: Starman - Mario Kart 8

----

Electrode
attachment.php

The exploding Electric-type Ball Pokémon and evolved form of Voltorb makes its appearance to drive around tracks trying not to blow other racers up. Although it uses its cry for its passing and gloat voices, its voice clips are various sound effects from Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald.

Stats:
Speed: 5
Weight: 8
Invinicibility theme: Thundering Dynamo - Pokémon Stadium

----
Ripto
attachment.php

A midget king and commander of Gulp and Crush, Ripto races his way from Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage!/Gateway to Glimmer to take home a trophy to add to his collection. His voice clips are from the game's original release.

Stats:
Speed: 2
Weight: 5
----
Doctor
attachment.php

The wacky scientist of Monkey Island known for his crazy inventions. However, he suffers from amnesia. He built himself a kart just so he can join AiAi and the rest of the Super Monkey Ball gang for a race in SRB2Kart!

Stats:
Speed: 8
Weight: 7
Invincibility theme: Bonus Stage - Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz
----
Koopa Kid (AKA Mini Bowser)
attachment.php

Bowser's obnoxious underling who idolizes his every move, Koopa Kid is here in SRB2Kart ready to cause misery for the other racers! Don't let his size fool you! His voice clips are from his playable appearances in Mario Party 5 and Mario Party 6.

Credit for the Mario Kart 64-styled kart goes to Mitsame.

Stats:
Speed: 6
Weight: 7
Invincibility theme: Old School - Mario Party 6

My 20 OCs are back with new sprites.

attachment.php

Chris T.

The one OC named after myself. Chris is an all-around polite guy who enjoys playing video games and hanging out with his friends. However, when it comes to racing, he'll be more than glad to take on the competition.

For his stats, Chris is a light middleweight with above average handling and perfect speed, but because of his stats, he has the worst acceleration. His drift-spark rate is also below average.

Chris is heavy enough to push lighter karts around, but he can still be pushed around by heavier karts.

Stats:
  • Speed: 9
  • Weight: 4
  • Default color: Green
  • Voice: Charlie from Mario Golf
  • Invincibility theme: Night Carnival Invincibility - Sonic Rush

Bradley

A friendly rival to Chris, he's a hard-working car mechanic who enjoys going head-to-head with him sometimes.

Bradley has middling stats, except for his above average speed and below average acceleration. His handling and drift-spark rate are both average.

Stats:
  • Speed: 6
  • Weight: 5
  • Default color: Blue
  • Voice: Crunch Bandicoot from Crash Nitro Kart
  • Invincibility theme: Blizzard Peaks Invincibility - Sonic Rush Adventure

Karlos

He is a chef and Camille's brother. Despite his serious look, he is actually a fun loving man who enjoys getting in competitions from time to time.

Karlos is balanced across all stats, just like Knuckles.

• Speed: 5
  • Weight: 5
  • Default color: Beige
  • Voice: Dr. Neo Cortex from Crash Nitro Kart
  • Invincibility theme: Speed Up - Sonic: Before the Sequel

Melanie

Based on a one-time character I made, Melanie is a young girl who drives a kart that has a lot of zip, but easy to knock around.

Stats
  • Speed: 7
  • Weight: 2
  • Default color: Red
  • Voice: Ryder from Puyo Pop Fever
  • Invincibility theme: Yellow Drill (Underwater version) - Sonic Colors (Wii)

Piper

Piper is Chris T.'s little sister who strives to be like him. However, when it comes to racing, she isn't afraid to show her true colors.

Being one of the heavier lightweights, Piper isn't easy to push around by other lightweight karts, but she'll have a hard time with the heavier karts.

For her stats, Piper has poor speed, but good acceleration. Her handling is good, but her drift-spark rate is mediocre.

Stats:
  • Speed: 3
  • Weight: 3
  • Voice: Rulue from Puyo Puyo Tetris
  • Default color: Cyan
  • Invincibility theme: Coral Cave Invincibility - Sonic Rush Adventure

Dark Chris

Chris T.'s evil look-alike is more than glad to barrel down the tracks and ruining another racer's day. Watch out for any tricks he has up his sleeve.

He has stats just like Metal Sonic.

Stats:
  • Speed: 8
  • Weight: 8
  • Default color: Dusk
  • Voice: The Dark Prince (Satan) from Puyo Puyo Tetris
  • Invincibility theme: Purple Frenzy - Sonic Colors (Wii)

Camille

She enjoys baking in her spare time. However, in racing competitions, a competitor burns deep within her heart.

With average speed and acceleration, Camille can get going. She also has high handling, but a slow drift-spark rate.

Stats:
  • Default color: Jawz
  • Voice: Megumi from Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled
  • Invincibility theme: Forest Stage (Danger) - Tetris Attack/Panel de Pon

Denise

Denise, AKA Niecy, is a red-haired girl who is all-around polite and pure-hearted. Despite her polite personality, she joins the world of SRB2Kart to burn rubber... and maintain her manners.

For her stats, Niecy is the lightest of all my OCs and has the highest speed, but because of these, she has very poor acceleration and the slowest drift-spark rate. Due to her being a super lightweight, heavier karts will have a field day pushing her around.

Stats:
  • Speed: 8
  • Weight: 1
  • Default color: Brown
  • Voice: Cream the Rabbit from Sonic Free Riders
  • Invincibility theme: Invincibility - Sonic CD (USA)

Annabel

The youngest of my OCs, Annabel is based on a Mii I made. She has red hair like Niecy and wears a little ribbon on her head. However, despite her young age, she won't let anything stop her from winning the race.

She shares her stats with Tails.

Stats:
  • Speed: 2
  • Default color: Ruby
  • Voice: Sherry from Mario Golf
  • Invincibility theme: Invincibility Lollipop - Kirby and the Rainbow Curse

Richard

Richard is one of Chris's close friends. Despite his stubborn personality, he'll do anything to help Chris and his friends in their time of need. In the world of SRB2Kart, he can easily shove aside any lightweights, but his overall speed is sluggish.

Stats:
  • Weight: 8
  • Default color: Leather
  • Voice: Suketoudara from Puyo Puyo Tetris
  • Invincibility theme: Hurry Up! - Clu Clu Land

attachment.php

Starling

Based on a one-time character who appeared in a story I wrote, Starling is a runner who dreams of being the fastest runner alive. His kart driving skills, however, are above average.

Stats:
  • Speed: 6
  • Default color: Lime
  • Voice: Dr. N. Tropy from Crash Nitro Kart
  • Invincibility theme: Invincibility - Sonic: Before/After the Sequel

Melissa

She is based on a school cheerleader I met growing up. In racing, Melissa maintains her calm, though easily excitable, personality. She's a heavy lightweight with below average speed.

Stats:
  • Speed: 4
  • Default color: Salmon
  • Voice: Maple from Mario Golf
  • Invincibility theme: Cloud Stage (Danger) - Tetris Attack/Panel de Pon

Starr

She is Chris's best friend who is also a high school cheerleading captain. She has strong faith in her high spirits, thinking they're the key to help her win any race. Despite sharing the same speed with Melissa, Starr's lighter than her.

Stats:
  • Speed: 4
  • Default color: Mint
  • Voice: Plum from Mario Golf
  • Invincibility theme: Yoshi's Stage (Danger) - Tetris Attack

Vesuvius

He is a one-time character based on a story I wrote. Vesuvius is a scourge who is bent on making life hard for people around the planet, but in reality, he was controlled by an evil entity with powers greater than his.

Vesuvius is a fast superheavyweight with super poor handling and abysmal acceleration. His weight, however, lets him build up drift-sparks in nearly an instant.

Stats:
  • Speed: 7
  • Weight: 9
  • Default color: Byzantium
  • Voice: Axel from Kingdom Hearts
  • Invincibility theme: Miracle Matter - Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards

Ebony

Based on a Mii I made, Ebony is an architect who specializes in building houses for people who need a place to stay.

She is slower, but heavier, than Bradley.

Stats:
  • Weight: 6
  • Default color: Jet
  • Voice: Twintelle from ARMS
  • Invincibility theme: Mirage Road Invincibility - Sonic Rush

Connor

Connor is based on a one-time character I made. Not much is known about him, though.

Stats:
  • Default color: Orange
  • Voice: Sonny from Mario Golf
  • Invincibility theme: Pink Spikes - Sonic Colors (Wii)

Raspberry

Based on a pop singer who appeared in one of my stories, Raspberry is an upbeat pop star who keeps things going with her bright personality. In racing, Raspberry shares her weight with Connor, but accelerates faster than he does.

Stats:
  • Default color: Raspberry
  • Voice: Azalea from Mario Golf
  • Invincibility theme: Speed Up! - ChuChu Rocket!

Blueberry

Blueberry is a guitarist who, just like Raspberry, appeared in one of my stories. She is envious of Raspberry because the latter is more popular than her, but despite that, she strives to be better than Raspberry and often looks to her for inspiration.

Blueberry is the only female OC of mine to be a light heavyweight. While she shares her speed and acceleration with Raspberry, her bad handling allows her to build up drift-sparks quickly.

Stats:
  • Weight: 7
  • Default color: Blueberry
  • Voice: Ribbon Girl from ARMS
  • Invincibility theme: Mouse Mania - ChuChu Rocket!

Kimberly

Kimberly is, just like some of my other characters, based on a one-time character I wrote. She loves to play soccer and go on runs around her neighborhood with supervision from her Second Lieutenant Dad.

In racing though, Kimberly has the slowest speed of all my OCs, but she has perfect acceleration.

Stats:
  • Speed: 1
  • Default color: Pink
  • Voice: Ami from Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled
  • Invincibility theme: Clotho (Danger) - Columns

Magnus

Magnus is a god known for his toothy grin. Despite his menacing looks, he wants to give everyone around him what's best for them.

Stats:
  • Weight: 7
  • Default color: Pinetree
  • Voice: Dingodile from Crash Team Racing
  • Invincibility theme: Pemo Pemo Kuroto - Columns III: Revenge of Columns
More characters to come.

File names:
  • kc_scchars_vX.pk3 - These only contain the non-OC characters
  • kc_scchars_oc_vX.pk3 - These only contain my OCs.

(KCL files provided)
Version 3:
  • New character: Koopa Kid
  • Doctor now has a proper Slow taunt.

Version 2.1.2:
  • Addressed Doctor's sprites...again.

Version 2.1.1:
  • Addressed Doctor's turning sprites.

Version 2.1:
  • New character: Doctor

Version 2:
  • New character: Ripto

Version 1:
  • New characters: Yellow Puyo, Toadette, Electrode

Version 12:
  • Adjusted Melissa's RANK icon

Version 11:
  • SIGNIFICANT CHANGE: All of the characters now have proper anatomy and hair shading.
  • Karlos's prefix has been changed to "KLOS", preventing another character from overwriting him.
  • "Chris-Alice" has been renamed to Piper.
  • Piper and Camille's headbands now show up in all of their frames.
  • Melanie now wears a heart barrette. Due to this addition, her sprites have been made asymmetrical.
  • Karlos's new gloating quote is: "The race is mine!"
  • Kimberly's stats were adjusted.
  • Richard now has Eggman's stats.
  • Annabel now has Tails's stats. In addition, her sprites have been refined to accommodate for her short stature.
  • All of the characters have different invincibility themes.
  • All Mii voices from the Mario Kart series have been removed for some characters.
  • Changed Kimberly's voice clips to Ami from Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled.
  • Changed Bradley and Ebony's stats due to both of them being unintentionally the same.
  • Dark Chris once again shares his stats with Metal Sonic.
  • Neuron has been removed, with Magnus taking his place.
  • All of my characters, expect for Magnus, have new signpost sprites.
  • All RANK icons have been updated. Some WANT icons have also been updated.

Version 10:
  • New characters: Connor, Raspberry, Blueberry, Neuron
  • Chris T. is now voiced by Charlie from Mario Golf 64
  • The characters now have updated sprites. They were also made separate for convenience.
  • Due to Richard's mouth shape, he has asymmetrical sprites.

Version 9:
  • New characters: Starr, Vesuvius, and Ebony
  • Some stat changes.
  • The characters have been bundled into folders, making it easy for organization.
  • Chris-Alice is now voiced by Rulue from Puyo Puyo Tetris.

Version 8:
  • New characters: Kimberly, Starling, and Melissa
  • Changed Kris's name to "Karlos".
  • Chris now has 9 speed.

Version 7:
  • Some sprite enhancements
  • Dark Chris is now voiced by the Dark Prince/Satan from Puyo Puyo Tetris.
  • Changed Brad's gloating clip.
  • Renamed Kris to "Karlos".
  • Changed Camille's default color to Jawz.

Version 6:
  • New characters: Annabel and Richard

Version 5:
  • The WAD file has changed to PK3 format to save space.
  • New character: Denise (or Niecy)

Version 4:
  • New character: Camille

Version 3:
  • New character: Dark Chris
  • Some of Kris and Bradley's voice clips have been changed

Version 2:
  • New character: Chris-Alice

Version 1:
  • Initial release.
  • New character: Kris
  • Changed Chris's speed to 8, while maintaining 4 Weight.

Attachments

• kart0728.png
    kart0728.png
    27.1 KB · Views: 14,389
  • kart0730.png
    kart0730.png
    27.7 KB · Views: 14,029
  • kart0729.png
    kart0729.png
    26.7 KB · Views: 13,875
  • OC Poster Set 1.png
    OC Poster Set 1.png
    38.1 KB · Views: 11,397
  • kart0752.png
    kart0752.png
    33.6 KB · Views: 12,586
  • kart0758.png
    kart0758.png
    35.4 KB · Views: 11,575
  • kart0770.png
    kart0770.png
    35.4 KB · Views: 9,625
  • SuperChrisCharPack-R3.zip
    28.3 MB · Views: 488
  • OC Poster Set 2.png
    OC Poster Set 2.png
    45.2 KB · Views: 5,558
Last edited:
Welcome o releases! A Much better solution than individual wad files for characters meant to go together. I'll see about retiring the original topics later, since they're obsoleted by this one. Good going!

This pack of characters has received a significant update. See the first post.

Also, DirkTH has inspired me to release all of the characters as separate add-ons, but you can still download the main PK3 to play as all 10.

The pack has been updated with three new characters. My OCs have been removed because I'm currently revamping their sprites. I may bring them back in the future.

For all dedicated server hosts, you have my permission to repack my characters, but when you do so, please give me credit as you would do with other people's work.

Last edited:
The non-OC pack has been updated, adding Doctor from Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz/Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD.

Version 3 of my non-OC pack is available, featuring Koopa Kid (Mini Bowser in PAL regions) from the Mario Party series. I felt burnt out doing his sprites. I'll rework them in the future.

In addition, a minor tweak for my OC pack is also available. See the release post for more information.

Last edited:
A minor OC pack update is available. See the first post for details.

EDIT: A patch is out addressing Vincent's invincibility music.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back