Unknown Version of SRB2 found

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyum

Conquistador Le Crap
I was downloading a file yesterday, and i came across an SRB2 version. It was a version SRB2 I've never seen played (Even the archived versions). So I checked the error logs, and it said "Version v1.00 v1.40". What is this? Also, can someone help me sort this out?

(Sorry for late reply, my internet was down.) I think I found the version's number, along with more details. Dubug mode (Object place) is allowed in story mode, and the version holds three stages.

lol story mode

No version of SRB2 ever had three stages in single player mode. Demo 1 had GFZ1, but Demo 2 already had all of GFZ and THZ1. Which three stages are in this version? Also, which multiplayer stages are in it?

He might mean GFZ, THZ, and CEZ. In that case, I think it would be one of the "final" demo ones. I am not sure if demo 4 had CEZ or not.

If you upload it somewhere, I can check it out and probably tell you what it is.

It probably is one of the Demo versions that Torgo mentioned above. I am curious as to where exactly you found it though, and yes I agree with everyone above that you really should upload it somewhere. My curiosity is killing me.

(No April fools!) My internet was down, but now I can tell you the version's number!(It took me time!)The version's number is v0.70(Found by start-bar). I will upload pictures as soon as possible!

Last edited:
(No April fools!) My internet was down, but now I can tell you the version's number!(It took me time!)The version's number is v0.70(Found by start-bar). I will upload pictures as soon as possible!

Upload the file instead of just keeping it to your self and only showing pics. If this is real I be happy to see this for my self then just pics that can just turn out to be an older 1.09.4 that making it look like V0.70.

Sorry but i'm not gonna fall for such thing till I see a download link of this version right here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back