Anyone from Olds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonic Advance

I like Trains
Hello guys. I've been going online here under nickname "abiT". I had a break of a few years and I've been wondering if there are still some old people playing like I don't know... Turbo? Radic? It would've been nice to get back into game with some players that I know.

They played the game online years ago. I remember joining mainly Coop servers that Turbo was on, but I doubt he's still around. I'm not playing multiplayer myself anymore, so I hadn't checked, I could be wrong.

It's entirely possible your friends lost interest if they were playing online only. For about two years, the server connection code was exceptionally faulty and ended up kicking a ton of people out, which means they could've been too frustrated to play through that. It's better now, but not perfect.

In my experience also, the master server and forums tend to be different communities entirely. It seems a lot of regulars, if they even register, don't really post here.

I do remember those names, i was called MK Masters :v played back in 2.0.6

I just came back to re-download the game because this is literally my favorite Sonic games even if it's not official. I'm also quite salty after buying Sonic Forces, but Mania was pretty good. I used to host CTF servers back in 2009/10, and enjoyed playing with everyone, and became pretty decent at the game.

I missed all the people that I used to play with, and I hope that everyone is doing well!

I just came back to re-download the game because this is literally my favorite Sonic games even if it's not official. I'm also quite salty after buying Sonic Forces, but Mania was pretty good. I used to host CTF servers back in 2009/10, and enjoyed playing with everyone, and became pretty decent at the game.

I missed all the people that I used to play with, and I hope that everyone is doing well!
Oh hey I remember seeing you around way back when. Welcome back.

The Olds aren't dead, but you won't be seeing much of them on the Master Server. Anyone who's still around from that many years back is most likely focused more internally and developing some sort of content for the game instead of playing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back