How really do you activate hyper sonic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

A-star

now Known as Player 1.1
I got 8 emeralds (with a level I made :P) and 100 rings but when I try to activate I go super not hyper...

Ah, just because you got the black emerald, dosen't mean you GOT the black emerald.

Collecting the last emerald only works if the game is in a position for the unlocking of secrets. Generally, the purpose of this is to allow the emerald to be collected in a major mod with an extra special stage or something.

So yeah, objectplacing the emerald will not work, go interrupt RedXVI's picnic like the rest of us.

or use emeraldstart.wad like the n00bs. It has its own gamedata file so Emerald 8 will work.

http://www.srb2wiki.sepwich.com/wiki/Main_Page

Kaysakado said:
*facepalm*

monthsrb2community.PNG

"Mystic is a robo-ass" and "Zash wuz here" win at the highest level. I just had to laugh out ******* loud at that picture (especially the Bigboi reference).

Funny how such a dated picture is still relevant to this day. Nice to know somebody gets the references without me having to tell them. =P

If you are looking for funny hes up stairs.

Oh, is that so? From what I heard, he was out in the back, having a picnic with good grammar and maturity.

EDIT: You missed something - did you ever figure out who that yellow sonic with the red stripe is....!

Chaos Knux said:
or use emeraldstart.wad like the n00bs. It has its own gamedata file so Emerald 8 will work.

Wrong. I tried that in MR, and lo and behold: it did not work.

Spazzo said:
I would normally relate Mystic as a golden Sonic (According to intermission screens, Mystic usually plays as a golden Sonic), and FuriousFox as a red Tails (FF.wad anyone?). And the Bigboi reference... Bigboi was a n00b? If he was, let me give him the title of stupidest guest ever. :P

And if people want to know which of those is Bigboi, it's the black Sonic with red spine tips.

FSX said:
Chaos Knux said:

Wrong. I tried that in MR, and lo and behold: it did not work.

no u! I didn't say "any wad with gamedata" now did I? I specified the exact wadfile with gamedata.

Jacklekku said:
I would normally relate Mystic as a golden Sonic (According to intermission screens, Mystic usually plays as a golden Sonic), and FuriousFox as a red Tails (FF.wad anyone?). And the Bigboi reference... Bigboi was a n00b? If he was, let me give him the title of stupidest guest ever. :P

And if people want to know which of those is Bigboi, it's the black Sonic with red spine tips.

Um, I'd say if you weren't around during the time, you shouldn't try to understand and explain it, because pretty much everything you stated was incorrect (except for the black Sonic with red spine tip thing). Bigboi wasn't a noob, if I recall. Actually, he got permbanned for something trivial like backseat moderation or something, but it was his third strike (if I remeber correctly) and now appears to be a guest instead of a member, but that was a while ago. Mystic's coloring in the picture is based on his avatar... FF used to play as a red Tails, and I think he now plays as a dark blue Sonic... yeah.

Just typing in names and stuff in search is more clever than most newbs/noobs in the community, but it doesn't give you the full story most of the time.

Ash said:
Actually, he got permbanned for something trivial like backseat moderation or something

You're correct in that his ban was trivial, but not in the way you were thinking - he got suspended (no first strike system was in place at the time) after participating in the "100k Post" party topic, when a group of users posted in a topic almost simultaneously, just to have the pride and bragging rights of having the 100 000th post. His suspension was shortly thereafter turned into a permban, due to the mods probably getting fed up with him.

...I'm not sure who ended up with the 100 000th post... I think it was Ritz, but I'm not certain.

EDIT: Found the topic!

http://www.ssntails.sepwich.com/mb/viewtopic.php?t=5760

EDIT2: Whoa...we're nearing 200k already...makes me feel old 0_o

EDIT3: Bigbois "final" post was deleted, because it's only purpose was for him to get the "100k"th post.

Oh yeah, I remember now. Damn, that sucks. He's still around though; I can't imagine it actually being something he wanted, but he did react to postcount and such...

Think it's time for a more mature hundred-thousand topic, except with a two in front of it? With a bit under 9000 posts to go, I doubt anyone will go through the trouble to get that 200k for a long while.

Ice said:
You have to go to the Vibrant Vendetta map.
To get to Vibrant Vendetta, you have to beat all megaman games on the hardest difficulty, with 102% clear, unlock the secret 36th character in SSBB (Shadow) by beating the very very hard mode in classic as Eggman, watch V for Vendetta 20 times, spindash in the wizard needs food badly, absorb the secret raynbo emerald into your body, transform into a pokemon and back, then jump in srb2. Simple, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back