Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Segmint said:
Almost always, actually. It may not seem like it here (because this place is noobpocalypse central) but, I usually am positive.

Edit: It's my seriousness that might make you think I'm a negative person, though.

Your seriousness? Honestly, that is a crappy excuse for negativity. I can be serious as much as I want, and I can still be positive about things. The difference between you and me, is that I choose to look at the brighter side of things, whereas you do not. I have yet to see a single constructive, supportive, or slightly positive post come from you, without anything negative to cancel it out.

I completely understand that people can be pessimistic at times. Heck, we all need some time to blow a little steam - I'm pretty sure I've seen the majority of the people here do so. However, being negative for a little while is far different from being consistently and undeniably negative, as you have been.

Segmint said:
I usually am positive.
Prove it.

EDIT: Whoa, didn't notice the tempban there.

I'm Cyhunt, or rather Cy. I play SRB2(ahah, of course), and I wish my best friend could download and play SRB2, or at least 2 player, but I don't like 2 player.

I am 11 years old and I am a GIRL C: I love drawing, and I drew my avatar, but I don't have patience to make a character wad... or I do, but I don't feel like it.

I love Pokemon and Yoshies too, and my favorite show is Bobobo. (Don Patch is awesome!)

So, HELLOO C:

Cyhunt said:
I play SRB2(ahah, of course), and I wish my best friend could download and play SRB2, or at least 2 player, but I don't like 2 player.

If you mean on the same keyboard, then yeah, 2 player really doesn't work. I've tried it on a few games before. >_>

But if you've got a lan cable and an extra computer around, then you can do 2 Player from just across the room. I haven't tried that before, but I'm pretty sure it'd be effective.

Posted twice already and no introduction. Whee.

My names Reiss, and as you can see, my nickname here is ree-c. I now go by Naga on IRC and video games.

I'm 15 years old, in 1 month and 4 days (July 31st) I will be 16 and live in England. I'm a vorarephile.

I don't play SRB2 at all, and don't really care about it at all. I mainly play Super Smash Bros. Melee and Halo 2 (PC).

I have an odd tendency to look at connectivity of devices, and if possible, dismantle them. (Eg. Take the cover off a cellphone to see if it uses a memory card, take a computer apart completely because I'm bored, etc.).

I'll listen to nothing but rock and metal. An exact list would be Alternative rock, Hard rock, Alternative Metal, Nu Metal, Heavy Metal, Metalcore and Trash Metal. As of now, Metallica's "I Disappear" is playing on my playlist.

Oh, and for the record, I act very different on IRC compared to RL, or if I were using a chat program (Teamspeak, MSN messenger, etc.).

Hello, I am Acidguy and I like boring things like small buisness and life insurance and hydrogenated soybean oil especially when drinking sparkling water. I'm 13 years old and am also a fan of destroying things like a maniac. :)

Blue Warrior said:
Cyhunt said:
I play SRB2(ahah, of course), and I wish my best friend could download and play SRB2, or at least 2 player, but I don't like 2 player.

If you mean on the same keyboard, then yeah, 2 player really doesn't work. I've tried it on a few games before. >_>

But if you've got a lan cable and an extra computer around, then you can do 2 Player from just across the room. I haven't tried that before, but I'm pretty sure it'd be effective.
If you're interested, you can always look for a PS2-ish controller from something like Bestbuy. I have one of those, and it makes 2-player bearable, at least.

Cyhunt said:
I wish my best friend could download and play SRB2, or at least 2 player, but I don't like 2 player.

Hello, Cy. As far as 2 player, try only using the mouse and give your friend the keyboard. Left is forwards, right is jump, center is roll, and rolling up1 on the center is shooting rings.

Note: Turn the mouse on, so you can use it for looking.

Well im bluethefox. 15 years old real name: walter. well im just a 15 year old dude that loves playing videogames. especially sonic games. hmmm well i've been playing srb2 for about a month now and honestly its a really great game. and i've made a few freinds here so yeah........thats basically it. ^_^

I am ShyDog, no idea why i chose the name, I am an 11 year old in Tauranga, New Zealand. My real name is Eddie/Edward.

New member: ElieX

Hi!

(I've just read the Forum Rules, so, let me introduce myself :wink: )

I'm I-ElieX, but today I signed up as ElieX though... I think it'll be easier to change some posts in this forum.

I've played SRB2 since ~ October, 2006 (I suppose); but about one month I've played in netgames, also I hosted some netgames and played with another players as server. Sincerely, I liked a lot this experience. (Wow!)

As I've hosted some netgames but nobody here never knew me, today I've decided to sign up here, so that you can know who I AM.

Thanks for having read my post.

... and thanks for giving me a lot of fun with SRB2 and SRB2JTE.

Bye!

I am thunderpuss (although i hate this name but hey it is what i came up with) Most people know me on other forums as cool_gamer8119. I have been sort of eyeing this forum for a while, and finally joined.

I'm DashFox2007, a sort of new member of the forum, I joined a few months ago and I think I post frequently enough for people to have seen me before,
I've known about this forum since last year, I'll be glad to help anyone that asks a question about computers or Srb2. :wink:

Off-Topic: Cool, I'm the 400th post on this topic.

Hello, my name is Ninja, a.k.a Ninja The Porcipine,
1. I Like drawing art
2.Love online games.
3.Love's animie
4./boy/Jamacain
5.sooo... HI!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back