Suggestions

unknown.png

On it.
Thank you for answering my pleas.

Add an option to always load a room when searching for netgame, such as always loading one or all. Would make joining netgames easier.

I think the Character got through Act shouldn't stop the whole game. This would make it similar to s3k, and would make victory pose.wad more useful.

For a number of reasons (including most of us not liking the modern games), it's the devteam's official position that we won't be adding characters other than the main three as part of the singleplayer campaign.

However, SRB2 is easily moddable, so there are fan-made Shadow and Silver characters available on this very forum. You can find them and many others here!

Last edited:
I think the Character got through Act shouldn't stop the whole game. This would make it similar to s3k, and would make victory pose.wad more useful.

I actually think that's hard coded into the game, but after all I'm not a dev

Knuckles should have a different waiting animation too. Him chuckling doesn't really fit at all.
(including most of us not liking the modern games)
Also, don't like almost all of the modern era sonic games have ONLY sonic being the playable character?

Last edited:
You're right, our complaints lie predominantly with the Adventure era. It's not like they're really that seperate, though.

Also, don't like almost all of the modern era sonic games have ONLY sonic being the playable character?
I know I'm dating myself on this one, but "modern Sonic" as a term predates the current cycle of games. Sonic Adventure, Sonic Heroes, and 2K6 totally count here as being more "modern" than the classic games SRB2 is inspired by.

SRB2 should have levels of SK3 and Evilflower Zone, the songs looks good ....
Tunes 259-Evilflower Zone.

Then you could make it that people who want to do it, make s3k type of cutscenes by adding a few commands that allow cutscenes on and off. Then make the actual game srb2 have none of those cutscenes. That way, if people complain about it, you could tell them there's a way they can make it themselves.

i agree too.

Then you could make it that people who want to do it, make s3k type of cutscenes by adding a few commands that allow cutscenes on and off. Then make the actual game srb2 have none of those cutscenes. That way, if people complain about it, you could tell them there's a way they can make it themselves.
i agree with you Lilac, cutscenes is an thing that should be in srb2 like in sk3 knuckles cutscenes but not so similar...

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

i agree with you Lilac, cutscenes is an thing that should be in srb2 like in sk3 knuckles cutscenes but not so similar...

And about the command of cutscenes on off, it's an good idea.

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

i like it! it's looking like sk3 mushroom hill zone textures, Egg rock should have that retextures too.

Knuckles should have a different waiting animation too. Him chuckling doesn't really fit at all.

Except for the fact that it was Knuckles's original taunt.

Because everyone abused them to oblivion and you wouldn't survive five minutes in such a server without muting everything.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 6, Members: 0, Guests: 6)

Back