Super Mystic Sonic (V.1.09.4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super mystic sonic

The Golden Blur
Super Mystic Sonic! (shorter name= SMS)

Super Mystic Sonic is a wad file for Sonic Robo Blast 2. It features a playable character called SMS, buth it also adds seemingly infinite special effects to Sonic Robo Blast. The character will be updated every time there is a new release of Sonic Robo blast 2. Download SMS for 1.09.4 right here! If the main server doesn't work, use a mirror!

MAIN SERVER

mirror 1
mirror 2
mirror 3

Enjoy! If you find any bugs, tell me! (By PM, MSN, E-mail, or by use of this topic!)

-I already found one. I putted the wrong music in sms-music. If you turn into HMS now, you'll hear some weird heavy metal-song with a drunk guy singin.

It crashed during a speed thok >.>
And the spin/thok sprites made to look like the character were done by me first, and they look bad not been able to animate or change direction.

GLITCHY! I ran this wad in GFZ1 and once at the bridge the game crashed. Than I ran it on my tutorial map and when he got to the sector where I have my block with the shadow under it it crashed yet again... You need to do some work on it.

Thanks for testing it out.

So.....the bug with the bridge is still there? Don't worry, I'll know how to fix it. (I hope...)

anyway, thanks for testing SMS now. I think the bugs are coming from the emerald replacement and HMS. And ree-c, try looking at the spindash trail, its truly 3D. Well, time to fix and add!

i think its pretty good for an edited sonic but when he runs at full speed he stretches his arm out and that is pretty good.

i don't now if i'm just a n00b or a intermediate so please do not insult me
cause if you do i would have no argument to stand on...

Th reasons why i made him stretch his arms is both because else SMS would just be a recolord Sonic, and i want him to be slightly differen't. the other reason is that Sonic from SA runs way cooler then Sonic from SRB2.

anyway, as for the bugs, I checked everything! The names, the order, and the data are good and working. (So far, I SMS is only buggless in match, CTF, and tag.) Idea's what the disaster of the bugs can be?

PS:It seems SMS is really handy if you want to make a wad edited from sonic. If you aren't too familliar with wadding and spriting, use SMS sprites too make your character!

Super mystic sonic said:
PS:It seems SMS is really handy if you want to make a wad edited from sonic. If you aren't too familliar with wadding and spriting, use SMS sprites too make your character!

Any Sonic ripoff is NOT your own character. It's just that: A ripoff.
Don't put it in people's heads that we need more Sonic clones, please.
>_>

Well, just anser the question. whats the cause of the crashing? Is it the S_SKIN? Is it the Mystic Emerald? Is it the spinning trails? Idea's, anyone?

Yay!! New avatar!! Oops, talking about quality loss.

I'm asking everone on a netgame about having supermysticsonictest.wad, but they all have only the sample I gave out earlier! Guys, download SMS on the first page, and you'll be up to date again. Its bugless and more complete then any version existing of SMS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back