NiGHTS Bug Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSNTails

What part of 'RETIRED' don't you understand?
Wut the topic sez. Post your beefs with NiGHTS. I don't care if it's in the 1.08 Bug Reports thread. Post it here.

I might not be able to fix everything, but I'll try. If you have an example WAD demonstrating what goes wrong, that's even more awesome.

first and foremost should be mentioned is the fact that the angle changers mess up. :P I know you were trying to fix them, AJ, and couldn't figure out how to make them work, but it's worth putting up.

I think an I_Error would be more appropriate. Flooding the console for any reason ought to be avoided.

I was thinking like "go up to the drone, touch it, you nights-erize, get an error message, and de-nights-erize"... That could work... Because it'd be too fun to just place a drone in a high spot in the level and whoever crashes the game with it wins :lol:

This isn't too much of a bug, but how about a guide explaining what everything does? It's all well and good to have an axis transfer complain about specified axis', but how about knowing how to avoid that problem?

I'm surprised no one has posted this yet, but there is a spring at the start of the lake in Spring Hill, touch it and your in a never-ending bug of d00m... :eek:

Hyperius said:
I'm surprised no one has posted this yet, but there is a spring at the start of the lake in Spring Hill, touch it and your in a never-ending bug of d00m... :eek:

Oh yeah.... it was intended that you could use the springs eventually, but it never got implemented.

I didn't notice this mentioned here, but you know the area with the staircase that has the grass texture on each one? From a certain angle, the tops of the stairs don't have their textures displayed. I wish I could give more info on exactly what I mean.

Note that I play in OpenGL mode.

The 1.08 bug reporting period period is now closed. A 1.09 bug report topic will be created after the release of 1.09.

Please wait until then to post any bugs you may have for the next version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back