SRB2 Message Board  

Go Back   SRB2 Message Board > Archived > SRB2 Forum Archives > Bug Reports (2.1.X)

Old 06-01-2014   #1
BlasterGuy
A.K.A. TheSonicMaster580

Default A Bottomless Pit Bug that appears in Silver Cascade Zone needs to get fixed

A Bottomless Bug in Silver Cascade Zone has been appearing again since v2.1.7 and that bug definitely needs to be fixed up for v2.1.9 because that bug is too damn unrealistic, so if you ever went to my previous bug report thread called "A Bottomless Pit Bug in Silver Cascade Zone", then you know it already with that report. However, I do need to figure out a way to put in the link that takes you to the "A Bottomless Pit Bug in Silver Cascade Zone" Thread when you click on the link to it.

Last edited by Monster Iestyn; 06-01-2014 at 02:45 PM.
Old 06-01-2014   #2
Monster Iestyn
Friendly Neighbour-Hood

http://mb.srb2.org/showthread.php?t=38907

You do realise how the bug reports forum works right? We haven't fixed the bug yet, just have some patience.

That's an uppercase i, not a lowercase L, for the record. Also, it's pronounced "Yes-tin".
Old 06-01-2014   #3
Spherallic
a.k.a. sphere
Developer

The bug should now be dealt with. I made a fix earlier, but not only did I forget to mark the report as 'Fixed'; I also fixed only one piston floor. Both of them should behave normally in the next version.