SRB2 Master Server Name Change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, now I no longer have to flinch when I type the site into my browser to check teh netgames. (I'm quite sensetive to words that even come close to being a cuss word. Especially when I have to say/type them. :roll: )

Well, someone'd better update that post in the archives about how to set the master server to Logan's server thing.

SRB2-Playah said:
Well, now I no longer have to flinch when I type the site into my browser to check teh netgames. (I'm quite sensetive to words that even come close to being a cuss word. Especially when I have to say/type them. :roll: )

Well, someone'd better update that post in the archives about how to set the master server to Logan's server thing.
Topic updated.

The reasoning behind the change was because if we're going to put the master server in 1.09, it shouldn't be a curse word in a game 10 year old kids are probably going to find and download. (That's not to say 10 year old kids don't know the word "ass", of course)

Omega the Hedgehog said:
God you guys are sensitive ^_^;

Nothing wrong with an independent group making a family friendly game. Way too many teens and 20-somethings assume they're the only ones who exist, and some fangames try to be "mature" and throw in "adult" (aka juvenile) subject matter for that reason as well. It's nice to see a group of people taking responsiblity.

I applaud you for that, Mystic.

Please, the one thing that Mystic doesn't need is praise. He'll feel more powerful. x_x

CGally said:
Omega the Hedgehog said:
God you guys are sensitive ^_^;

Nothing wrong with an independent group making a family friendly game. Way too many teens and 20-somethings assume they're the only ones who exist, and some fangames try to be "mature" and throw in "adult" (aka juvenile) subject matter for that reason as well. It's nice to see a group of people taking responsiblity.

I applaud you for that, Mystic.
Lighten up. I was kidding around, even if "ass" really isn't that bad of a word. =P

bigboi said:
Yeah. IT'S USED IN THE BIBLE, PEOPLE.

Lots of things appear in the bible, such as incest, and children being killed as punishment for things their parents did wrong.

Anyway, let's not get into one of THOSE discussions here, of all places, please.

Boy, if you hadn't added that last sentance, I'd by typing my hands off right about now...

Shuffle said that the Bible said:
And then god said "I'll kick your @$$!" And then there was much @$$ kicking.
What verse does it say that?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back