Post your pics/art here!

the_end_of_all_organic_meatbags_by_ordomandalore-d8fa5le.png

"Threat: Assassination droids can hunt down your whole family tree, meatbag. Reconsider.."

Made this earlier today after getting the amazing 3d models from a certain game.

ZySTV2z.jpg

This is an incomplete picture of my Armadilloman. I started drawing him since last year and it took me 2 days just to finish him. They are actually a few mistakes left over and I will fix them.

Last edited:
Virt, I really like the perspective on that, it's very well done.
-------------------------

Some old cell phone photos taken through a dirty car window while driving to Banff, CA.

on_the_way_to_banff__ca_by_uitimate-d8gd1w7.png

on_the_way_to_banff__ca__2_by_uitimate-d8gh40a.png

And here's one from Banff, NOT taken with a cell phone:

banff___alberta__canada_by_uitimate-d8gh48x.png

Last edited:
I drew this a long time ago. She's kinda creepy and should probably have a nose. oh well

yigmBGW.png

"Ain't that a cute lil' gun?"

I tried to reproduce the way the Sentry shots in frag icons, with a cartoon-ish style, I know you can't read the sign that is in the box, it's written:
HOMELESS METAL NEEDS HOME.

Another Sylveon, drew on paper this time.

Nothing really special about this, unless it has much more quality than the ones I made on Paint. And it looks kawaii too. <3

PS: Freshly took with my 3DS, full HD quality 1080p.
I might try to take those with my webcam one day...

"get rekt, speed"

Charge%20Up.png

This piece of render I did here went horribly wrong when talking about camera positioning. I made this pose on FragMotion, all angles of cameras I tried made the pose look HORRIBLE, except for this one, which I really liked and didn't even hesitated to upload to dA.

I tried. (Also not ripped from my old paper)

Last edited:
I have to be honest here. Those eyes are horrifyingly ugly, and one eye is higher than the other. Also, why are the blush marks sticking out of the face as if the blushing was something solid? And that mouth... it's just way too low, you might want to move it up. You may also want to move the nose a bit more forward, because keeping it exactly in the middle of the face from this angle is only implying that your Sylveon's face is completely flat.

Are we posting dislocated heads? Cool! Is it my turn now?

cirnya.png

nekoishi.png

they're bad, but whatever, mediocrity is my game

I improved... I think.

I have to be honest here. Those eyes are horrifyingly ugly, and one eye is higher than the other. Also, why are the blush marks sticking out of the face as if the blushing was something solid? And that mouth... it's just way too low, you might want to move it up. You may also want to move the nose a bit more forward, because keeping it exactly in the middle of the face from this angle is only implying that your Sylveon's face is completely flat.

I almost knew you will reply to my professional art X)
Anyway I took in consideration what you've say and I came with this:

The only things I think are still not good enough are maybe the eyes, but I could fix that later. Removed the shading, I suck at it, I've just put some in the eyes because it looked really weird without it. I might give a try to some shading later (This is gonna end up like shit X))

Cannot be worse than the old one anyway.

Also note that I used paint, I mean the regular one with Windows for the first one, kinda hard to end up with something good. I used Paint.net this time

The eyes are too close together. As a protip, the space between two eyes is usually eye-length, for animals it's sometimes a bit longer. Look up some tutorials and references so you can get an idea.

I think this time I went farther than I even wanted to...

Still have to get some shading up because it looks really bland right now.
Also I took your advice and spaced the eyes some more, and I scaled them down by the way.
Anyway, waiting for you guys opinion about what I should improve :P

I'd suggest against using Paint or Paint.NET for your drawings, since you're clearly doing line based work. Paint.NET allows VERY limited control over curves and Paint's line/curve is just AAAAAAAAAA

Gimp, Sai or Photoshop might be more useful.

fcnnup.jpg

Valley fo the Dark Lords on Korriban as planned for my final project for this year's art class. Sorry, crappy camera. :V

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back