Time record of Spring Hill is incredibly hard to do

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosX

Well, the title says almost all, I've tried lots of times, I've spent hours practicing and trying to beat the time of that zone to get the emblem, lel even I almost obliterated my room at the 1452384658th try in getting to the emblem. When I reach the bomb with the rings to do whatever it is supposed to do, the time is in 49:50, EVERY TIME I reach that area, 49:50 or more.

How can anyone complete this Time record attack without thorwing the monitor through the seventh floor of a building?

I don't get it, it's even harder, running everywhere with the magnetic shield and getting rings from all areas take a good time from your timer, when I have 80 rings, I already have 40 seconds, going to the bomb takes even MORE time, and going to the start point even MORE.

The lake is your friend, don't use any areas beyond that and the areas before it on the nights track and you'll be good, and you WILL cut it close... I did it in I think 57 seconds, so yeah, close.

Last edited:
Good to hear it man, thats 1 emblem closer to your goal. Are you aiming for all of them or just a set amount for an unlockable or something?

Aiming for all of them, I wanna know what's that Pandora's Boz unlockable, right now I have 107 emblems. And maybe release my gamedata for those lazy people xD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back