SRB2 Message Board  

Go Back   SRB2 Message Board > Sonic Robo Blast 2 > Help

Old 03-16-2012   #1
Katch
much pro/ very fast/ wow

Default Loading wad files on Srb2 Kart Issue.

I've been recently creating a racing map for Super Srb2 Kart Z. Then I load the wad file and click host game, but when I select the wad I made, the game just crashes. I checked my wad for errors but none were found except the "32 player things". Anyone know how to fix this?
Old 03-16-2012   #2
Metal Fighter

You forgot to place player starts on your map. To do this you go into 'Things' mode and right click to add an object. To change the object, right click it and a 'Edit Thing Selection' screen should pop up. This is where you can change all of the attributes of the thing and select which object you want to place on the level.
Metal Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012   #3
Monster Iestyn
Friendly Neighbour-Hood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Fighter View Post
You forgot to place player starts on your map. To do this you go into 'Things' mode and right click to add an object. To change the object, right click it and a 'Edit Thing Selection' screen should pop up. This is where you can change all of the attributes of the thing and select which object you want to place on the level.
Now hang on, the "32 player starts" error is just an error to say you haven't got enough player starts. Another error would pop up if there were no player starts at all, saying there's no Player 1 start in the map.
Monster Iestyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012   #4
Katch
much pro/ very fast/ wow

Well, I found the spot that is making the game crash, but I had to use Srb2 2.0.6 to even figure out. I don't know what is wrong with it though.
Old 03-16-2012   #5
EternallyAries
That Aries Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
Well, I found the spot that is making the game crash, but I had to use Srb2 2.0.6 to even figure out. I don't know what is wrong with it though.
Well if you show us a pic of that spot we might be able to help and solve your problem Razor.