FuriousFox

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chao Reaper

I hate furiosfox, he thinks that we should be all uptight and spell perfectly with good grammar. I got news THEIR ARE LITTLES KIDS THAT PLAY THIS GAME. THIS IS SONIC, IT WAS ORIGINATED FOR 5+ If you got a problem with a seven year olds spelling, GTFO UNDERSTAND?

I can't believe you admins, this is a complaint, and it is my opinion, your so useless, you stop violence and flaming in game, saying that kids play this. Well i've got news WE ARE KIDS, I'M THIRTEEN, AND a know a kid on this that is only seven and can't spell very well, how do you sleep at night you sick monster. This is my opnion, and can't really be used against me into a temp ban. -PS. I hate you.

I wrote that in reply to FuriousFox's warning hes probably gonna try and ban me, or lock/delete this.

Chao Reaper said:
I hate furiosfox, he thinks that we should be all uptight and spell perfectly with good grammar. I got news THEIR ARE LITTLES KIDS THAT PLAY THIS GAME. THIS IS SONIC, IT WAS ORIGINATED FOR 5+ If you got a problem with a seven year olds spelling, GTFO UNDERSTAND?

I can't believe you admins, this is a complaint, and it is my opinion, your so useless, you stop violence and flaming in game, saying that kids play this. Well i've got news WE ARE KIDS, I'M THIRTEEN, AND a know a kid on this that is only seven and can't spell very well, how do you sleep at night you sick monster. This is my opnion, and can't really be used against me into a temp ban. -PS. I hate you.

I wrote that in reply to FuriousFox's warning hes probably gonna try and ban me, or lock/delete this.
Die.

Geez don't be so rough, he gave me a warning for pointless post but I
deserved it.He is just doing his job,and if he bans you,you probaly deserved it.

Blah Blah I hate you Blah Blah. It's all the same.

Lock + 1 week tempban.

EDIT: Ban evasion with the name "Complainer". Extra account deleted, ban extended to 1 month and enforced by IP ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back