DAAAYYYTTOOONAAAA! LET'S GO AWAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omega the Hedgehog said:
I have the Daytona USA theme stuck in my head. Discuss.

Hasn't it been in your head for several months now? :eek:

Anyway, on a similar note, I have "His World" stuck in my head at this moment of time to the point I was singing it too myself at work today (Though not so loudly that other people heard it)

Can we please discuss something other than a failure of a topic?

At least make the topic sound like it has a point. This just looks like you're goofing off.

Okay, then. Daytona USA is an awesome game. Sure, it has nasty pop-up in the Saturn version, but the gameplay is where it counts, right?

I've had the new Eggrock Act 2 music stuck in my head all day today. Then again, I've also had it on Repeat in WMP all day, so I guess there's the explanation for that. :P

...And yes, I do enjoy rubbing in the fact that I have access to beta content. Being a beta tester rocks!

I can vouch for that, too.

Yeah, at this point, feel free to stem off into either Daytona or some sort of "zomg stuck in my head" topic. Allow me to assist. "His World" by Zebrahead has been stuck in my head all day, and I just got done playing Daytona 2001 on my Dreamcast for roughly an hour and a half. Once you get the controls down, that game is the sex.

I never got that version; I'm stuck with the original Saturn game, as well as its PC version.

I'm on the fence about getting Championship Circuit Edition, though, since it modified the handling and there's only rock music, no funky Engrish singing. I hear that the Japanese version of the game, Circuit Edition (no "Championship") has all the updates, but with the original handling, the original music available (though not mandatory), and even different times of day. Maybe whenever I start importing, that'll be high on the list.

FuriousFox said:
...And yes, I do enjoy rubbing in the fact that I have access to beta content. Being a beta tester rocks!
Heh... I actually like the WIP version more, really. In terms of soft background music to work to, anyway. (Yes, I have heard both.) I suppose the completed version might suit actual level music better, though. Have yet to see.

Why are you a beta tester and I'm not, again? Why have I never been invited to do anything officially in anything but a joking manner?

I seem to do a damn good job at finding bugs, I have yet recieved only two bug reports which I didn't know about before and tend to find unnoticed bugs in other people's games, even commercial ones... The only problem I ever have is actually fixing them... And I can test everything, even netgame issues, by myself...

Is it that I seem to have a be-all end-all personality, incapable of working with a team? Honestly, I've never had the chance, so I wouldn't know, though I often find it hard to look away and do nothing when I see something broken...

You can't use the excuse that my code is buggy and crashy anymore.

I have "Cowboys from Hell" by Pantera in my head. I play way too much Guitar Hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back