Can someone play against me on the net?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to play a netgame, you will need to ask in one of the IRC channels or search the MasterServer (srb2.kicks-ass.net:28910).

The IRC channels are not empty. #srb2 on AccessIRC has 17 people currently in it and #srb2general on EsperNet has 9.

Do you have a trial version of MIRC? Are you sure you're connecting to the right server? Checking might help. Make sure you put the '#pound'(shift+3) before srb2 in Access, or srb2general in Espernet

I do not have a trial version of MIRC.

I dont have a trial version of MIRC, it just shows no one is in the room, what is access and Esperet?

AccessIRC and EsperNet are IRC networks, not channels. Channels are what you would call "chat rooms."

Rules said:
Don't ask for netgames in the forum. We know this is an SRB2 forum, but you need to remember that you're looking at several timezones here, and everyone isn't online at the same time you are. Trying to set up netgames through a message board is clumsy and inadequate. If you want to set up a netgame with someone, use IRC instead. You can find people to play with in the channel #srb2general on the EsperNet server and #srb2 on AccessIRC.

Hm... I wonder... Could you have broken a rule? *gasp* Off with your head!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back