Official Level Design Contest: March/April 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe, looks like the file size for the SP pack might be kinda bigger than usual =P
srb20219.png

srb20220.png

Nah, I won't be able to enter this one. DZ3 is nowhere NEAR done. I haven't even remotely started on any other levels, and unless I can whip up something crappy in the next few weeks, don't expect anything from me.

Although, I definetly have some good hopes from the looks of most of these screenshots.

Also, I do not believe File Front nor Media Fire are acceptable download sources. By hosting it on your webspace, you're hosting it on your own website. Unless you happen to own either one of them, they're not acceptable.

I've submitted Metal Mechanism Zone act 1. This is the 2nd contest I've entered. Hope it goes well, and good luck everyone.

Edit: Damn it, my map that I sent had a bit of a glitch. FuriousFox, could you check your mail again since I sent another e mail with the fixed version on?. Thanks. The name of mail should be Contest submission March/April 2008 fixed version of Hyperknux's map. That is my fixed one to use for the contest.

So far, I haven't heard of any match or CTF levels that are going to be entered. Maybe I need to read over the thread again... Anyway, it seems the the main focus of this month's contest is Single Player. Woo!

Mine are NiGHTS Circuit (Barren Ambition)
Singleplayer (Green Hill act 2 with mp3s, the oggs either converted wrong or were still too big)
And Match (Voiced Concern 1)

Mine is Single Player this time. Hopefully FF has found that e mail that I sent him yesterday.

Warning The stage Voiced Concern may contain trace amounts of peanuts, fail, Chaos (the concern), and pain (the farewell).

Screens as follows:
srb20604.png

srb20608.png

srb20610.png

srb20606.png

srb20602.png

Barren Ambition:
srb20596.png

srb20597.png

Green Hill Act 2:
srb20600.png

srb20601.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back