Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't like Kingdom Hearts

• This disappointed me...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say Kingdom hearts is the only game I love more than Sonic. I want KH2 Final Mix, KH COM, and KH3, And also in the KH3 trailer, was that Roxas who was frozen?

Actually, KH3 is KH2: fm+ and Re: KH CoM both together. Once you get the game, you'll get two discs. One has KH2: fm+ and the other is Re: KH CoM. All they did was did a few changes in each of them like the extra bosses, new combos, new action commands, and a new drive mode. I though it was a little pointless to get the game since it looks almost the same, but when I saw the gameplay I said, "Eh, I'll get it when it comes out".

Meh, I played the GBA one very briefly, and it seemed like it might be fun.
Then I rented KH1. Those where one of the darkest 5 nights of my life. It's like Gauntlet gone wrong. Please don't kill me.

Kingdom Hearts is my all time favorite game, plus KH 2. I'm sorry but Sonic does not come in comparison of how much KH rocks.

The trailer looks cool, but the lack of Sora/Riku/Kairi (except for that one dude who looks more like Roxas than anything) bugs me. Sora, and to a point Riku and Kairi, is the protagonist of Kingdom Hearts. The titular place has nothing to do with it-Kingdom Hearts is about Sora, not the Keyblade or the Heartless. The way KHI spoke, Sora was the chosen weilder. There was the special Keyblade that could unlock hearts, but other than that, all instances of the Keyblade were special-even in KHII, the only ones were used by established users, Kairi excepted (and she hardly had the skill Sora did when he first picked it up). And yet even that point can be argued-what better person to weild the weapon to combat the Heartless than the only one with a pure heart? The so-called Keyblade War lacks consistency-where did all these come from? Why, when the Keyblade is the weapon to fight the Heartless, is it being used against other humans?

Then again, asking all these questions only makes me want the game more, so I guess the trailer succeeded. Any word on what platform?

I am sorry to say that Kingdom Hearts 3 will most likely be for either XBox360 or PS3...even though I wouldn't know why they would let it go to XBox. KH on the XBox would be wierd to me...

Dark Mystic said:
I am sorry to say that Kingdom Hearts 3 will most likely be for either XBox360 or PS3...even though I wouldn't know why they would let it go to XBox. KH on the XBox would be wierd to me...

Yea, cause if you've notice, The Xbox controller looks almost like the Dreamcast controller. I think KH would be weird on the Xbox or SEGA. Nintendo already had KH on the GBA so I don't see nothing wrong with that. If it hit the Wii then that will be very confusing to remember all the controls for Sora's or any other character's actions.

Rival said:
Actually, KH3 is KH2: fm+ and Re: KH CoM both together. Once you get the game, you'll get two discs. One has KH2: fm+ and the other is Re: KH CoM. All they did was did a few changes in each of them like the extra bosses, new combos, new action commands, and a new drive mode. I though it was a little pointless to get the game since it looks almost the same, but when I saw the gameplay I said, "Eh, I'll get it when it comes out".

Sonow Hakura said:
I would say Kingdom hearts is the only game I love more than Sonic. I want KH2 Final Mix, KH COM, and KH3, And also in the KH3 trailer, was that Roxas who was frozen?

No it wasn't Roxas. KHIII is syppost to take place in the past, meaning Sora/Roxas, ets do not exist yet. The one who was frozen is one of the new species things called Chasers. Also, it is said that the brown haired guy at the end of it, the one who blincks and his eyes change colors, is suppose to be, surprise, Axel's Chaser. Strange, isn't it? I still want it no matter what.

Spyke the Porcupine said:
Sonow Hakura said:

No it wasn't Roxas. KHIII is syppost to take place in the past, meaning Sora/Roxas, ets do not exist yet. The one who was frozen is one of the new species things called Chasers. Also, it is said that the brown haired guy at the end of it, the one who blincks and his eyes change colors, is suppose to be, surprise, Axel's Chaser. Strange, isn't it? I still want it no matter what.
Wow.... it really gets confusing in all these games that are like if you missed one game then you won't understand the games after that. I only played KH2 and KH Chain of memories for GBA.

Rival said:
PS2 I think. I can't remember the website but I think it said to will be on the PS2.
Cool. I have it on the Gameboy Advance, I never played it on PS2. But what should I get? Kingdom Hearts or the Chain of Memories Kingdom Hearts?

KH: Re COM

I've already gotten all 3 American versions (lvl 99'd 'em) and a 3D version of COM is more exciting than a directors cut of a game I already saw.

I saw in a magazine "Kindom Hearts:Mushroom Kingdom" I'm not sure if it's real though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back