Desktop pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
not to debate, but i need ie(iinternet explor). i use road runner:D

What the heck does that mean? Just because you use a particular ISP, doesn't mean you have to use IE. I'm on Road Runner and I use Firefox.

DuelMasterP said:
Ashura The Hedgehog said:
That is mine please no bad comments

Why do you still have Internet Exploder installed when you've got firefox?
Interesting Icon layout though...
I use it for mapleglobal.com :P it says it doesn't work with it.
UPDATE:
NewBitmapImage2.jpg

vba, snes x9, nestopia (i think), project 64, gamecube emulator? a desktop tells a lot about you :mrgreen:. don't worry though, how do you think i know what they are?

Pity you can't do that with mine (Apart from the fact I called my computer "Fraser's Ultimate Awesometron". A name picked for shits and giggles). ;)

protojo said:
vba, snes x9, nestopia (i think), project 64, gamecube emulator? a desktop tells a lot about you :mrgreen:. don't worry though, how do you think i know what they are?

Dolphin, the best GC emu available right now.

protojo said:

Desktop icons
Internet = Obvious and basic
Game folder = A whole archive of games. This map is 8 GB huge - SRB2 included
Music editor = Made lots of cool songs especially for SRB2 with this. Its called the AV music morpher
Recycle bin = I have a simple but handy mario desktop theme. I have it purely because I like it and because the mouse rocks with spriting
Emulators = I swear I only use games I had/have. Gotta love Super Mario land 2!
Nintendo wi-fi = With a wii and DS, this is standard equipment.
SRB2 launcher = For if I wanna add parameters or wads with difficult names.
Standard online SRB2 = I use this most if I wanna join games or to host a clean netgame
mIRC = Never use this link. I kinda hate IRC, with its bad layout.
Xfire = I only use this to talk to certain friends that don't like the forums or MSN.
MSN = I use it at least once a day. Most times I'm talking about SMS progress and stuff here.

Extra
Buttons = Nintendo wi-fi, AVG virus scanner, clock, active internet, and windows update
Active programs = The SRB2 forums, a sendspace download, and even more SRB2 stuff.
Layout = Silver, I don't like blue, and the green color sucks. Its been my standard since ages.
Background = I was tired of those regular official backgrounds whole the time, so I made my own little SMS background.

I hate having garbage on my pc. I only have stuff on my desktop and my pc I actually use. I don't have it just to say I have it. If I have it I actually use it. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back