Post your pics/art here!

Well I'm actually using Paint.net since I was lazy to make Gimp work (as it always crashes a second after I launch it) and to download any other drawing tool in general. That's not like I was going to become a decent drawer/spriter anyway.

Anyway I'm gonna shift dat head when I'll go to my comp tomorrow and then I'm gonna play TF2 for the rest of the day.
Beside that head, everything else is "okay"? Just curious.

EDIT:
@Steelie: I'm not the only one to have a crappy "camera", phew saved.
Anyway this looks pretty good, I can't really tell more because of the camera, or maybe because there's nothing else to say.

Last edited:
f57q5d.jpg

Mozembique Spitting Cobra on the attack. I was only about a few meters away watching this stunning creature in Africa.

I think this time I went farther than I even wanted to...

Still have to get some shading up because it looks really bland right now.
Also I took your advice and spaced the eyes some more, and I scaled them down by the way.
Anyway, waiting for you guys opinion about what I should improve :P
The head looks like its about to fall off, and the hind legs are fat.

The head looks like its about to fall off, and the hind legs are fat.

Yeah I'm aware of the head and I'll be fixing that later.
Concerning the hind legs well they don't look fattier than the front ones so I don't know, according to the image I took as reference I did it pretty well ( http://tails19950.deviantart.com/art/700-Sylveon-Art-v-4-394254856 Yeah ikr mine doesn't exactly look like the one there, just took it for the pose)

Anyway I also saw a creepy Cobra, let's say you weren't scaring it if it didn't attack you at this range :P

Here. Added a thing I forgot to draw and fixed the perspective, without forgetting the head, it will avoid some surgery in the future. I think I'm done with this.

I drew this a long time ago. She's kinda creepy and should probably have a nose. oh well

*insert picture*

Jasper, your style is too adorable. I couldn't help myself
..that, and I was bored at school
uwv0aoF.jpg

outfit is bad yes, I couldn't understand what you were going for ;-;
I also couldn't completely finish it, as I was completely unaware that I was using my last piece of lead

..that, and I was bored at school

ho my god please get bored more often

I love all the little extra details you put into the design that I just kinda looked over, with the hair flowing more like hair should and the small rips in her sleeves. Honestly I'm getting a little jealous and I also kinda want to try drawing her again to see if I could do a bit better-- but definitely try finishing it if you can! I'm already amazed, but I'd kill to see this finished ;w;

outfit is bad yes, I couldn't understand what you were going for ;-;

It's kinda like a tattered dress, with a longer shirt worn underneath it. The lines on the waist were kinda made randomly, as I was also at school when I drew this and didn't really have any references on me. I don't know why there's a heart there, but it does make her significantly more creepy (or cute, whichever way you prefer).

Valentine gift for my girlfriend. I haven't drawn in forever o.O
EDIT: Lovey-dovey type stuff removed.

xtJcN8z.png

Last edited:
Process for the Sailor Moon drawing. This is my first drawing in about a year...I had a lot of fun doing this, I wish I had more time to draw! I want to try and focus on mostly music though...one day l'll practice bodies.

4mIua00.png

Not drawn by me, but it's one of mah many FCs.
designcommissionburntransparent_zps97919733.png

Drawn by the very talented Lady-Tragedy
( http://lady-tragedy.deviantart.com/ )

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

Also, your art style reminds me of someone, Ultimate. I don't know who but it looks incredibly familiar. :v

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back