Post your pics/art here!

Jasper: I can barely see what's going on, you need to bring out the contrast.

Scanner pls.

The image was drawn in a sketchbook, and the bindings really enjoy lifting the drawing up. I guess I could go over it digitally later.

Please god, stop. If you get any more awesome, the world is going to collapse in a singularity of legit XD

*stops*

.....*goes again*

983706_10203877218481976_195560173897931292_n.jpg
Not sure if I posted this before, but I found it in my sketchbook n touched it up a little bit. It's a seagull with buff arms saving the universe from Super Buu

Rikkie: The foot in front is a bit slanted, but otherwise that looks pretty good.

Haha thanks!
Yeah a while back, and here and there still, I had problems with his shoes for some reason..
Not sure what it is about drawing feet on sonic characters, I can never get them just quite right.

I think the biggest offender I had though is the noodle arms.
I think his arms look wayyyy too noodle-y in the picture but eh, it's an old picture.

But I digress, Thank you!
//Edit//
I figured if I'm gonna post in here, might as well throw in a picture for you guys too! :)
Did this the other day while sketching some silly stuff.
random_dudeee__ahahahah_by_jawjakerssure-d7kpjk0.jpg

I actually really liked him.

Last edited:
@sasuketo Now all we need is a picture of Knuckles on angel island compared to one of Piccolo on Kami's lookout.

But really, great picture.

So truth be told, I hate drawing with a mouse, I cannot do it worth crap. So, I thought maybe I would try holding the mouse button down on the mouse, then try and use the mouse pad on my laptop to actually move the cursor, and that was worse. So I decided f*** it, I'll just use the line/curve tool on paint.net.

And so, I made this monstrosity of a Metal Sonic using only the line tool and paint bucket (because I cannot do shading worth crap on a computer, let alone draw something on it), and added a fancy-schmancy background to make it look somewhat decent, although that did not work as well as I hoped.

EDIT: Dropbox updated and is being a b****, so link is here instead. I might go and use something like imgur, but I'll just do this for now.

Hopefully this also shows why I hate computer drawing and why I would prefer a pencil and paper on any day.

Also, I actually thought it was looking ok at first. Then I started on the bottom half and that was when I started thinking, "yeah, not so much."

Last edited:
@Chris: Here is what I do to share photos from Deviantart (or anyother website really). Right click the web page you are currently on, the one with the photo you wish to share, then simply view the page's source, locate the proper .png/.jpg/whatever the picture you want to share, and copy the link, paste it here within the correct IMG brackets.

Anyways, I made this fan-made DBZ character a while back, and I made a picture of him earlier today:

daikon___my_dbz_oc_by_ordomandalore-d7lgsag.png

The page on DA

CirrusCloudSketchTablet.png

So, just bought myself a tablet today, and I am loving it, it is like drawing with paper, but without having tons of paper everywhere!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back