Become Overpowered! - BATKANESE.wad [Version 2.1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TechnoGod

Game Breaker
BATKANESE.wad is something that I worked on because I was bored, there really isn't much to say about this except you become literally the most powerful being alive.

I did create a monitor for this so it will spawn in Match and CTF maps and a few commands as well, it is also worth mentioning that you can't die and you don't lose any of the 9999 rings that it gives you.

For anyone who doesn't know who BATKAN is then just ask someone who happens to be in my discord server because it is more of an inside thing and I won't read any comments saying "plz nerf" & "this is too op" because that is the main intention.

M2dSqn8.png

EEzKU3q.png

QN95rBB.png

Command list:

*1 - togglebatkan - Makes the player batkanese
*2 - spawnbakamonitor *node* 1 - Spawns the BATKANESE Monitor

xzSOq1V.png
Version 2.1 Changelog
KIfkdch.png

*Fixed many bugs
*The wad now relies on MonitorsPlus.wad for the BATKANESE monitor to spawn in.

Bug Fixes

*Fixed lighting issues

Features

*Batkanese players can now produce a deadly flame if they either spindash or move fast enough

*Changed the ability from CA_SLOWFALL to CA_JUMPTHOK

*Players die instantly if they walk into batkanese players

*Added some map effects for when a player is batkanese.

Bug Fixes

*Fixed issues with custom characters
*Other minor unnoticeable fixes

*Fixed compatibility issues with MonitorsPlus

*Fixed compatibility issues with other wads that uses TehRealSalt's Custom Random Monitor Pool script (with the exception of MonitorsPlus)

*Batkanese players can no longer drown or suffocate in space

*Initial Release

Credit to TehRealSalt for the custom random monitors script​

Attachments

• srb20037.gif
    srb20037.gif
    5.8 MB · Views: 1,720
  • srb20022.jpg
    srb20022.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 958
  • srb20023.jpg
    srb20023.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 831
  • srb20024.jpg
    srb20024.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 855
  • BATKANESE-v2.1.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 1,639
Last edited:
Version 1.0.2 Changelog
*Fixed compatibility issues with other wads that uses TehRealSalt's Custom Random Monitor Pool script (with the exception of MonitorsPlus)

Last edited:
Everything checks out here! This mod is hilarious man! Great work!

Welcome to Release!

god I feel like a broken record but I found another bug this time its not monitors plus with other character wads like fsonic or cdtails esc for some reason when I turn off the form or exit a stage for some reason the physics get messed up for some reason I have no clue why sorry if I sound like I'm repeating my self but its just weird

god I feel like a broken record but I found another bug this time its not monitors plus with other character wads like fsonic or cdtails esc for some reason when I turn off the form or exit a stage for some reason the physics get messed up for some reason I have no clue why sorry if I sound like I'm repeating my self but its just weird

I know what the problem is, don't worry it will be fixed in the next update.

Version 2.0 Changelog

Features

*Batkanese players can now produce a deadly flame if they either spindash or move fast enough

*Changed the ability from CA_SLOWFALL to CA_JUMPTHOK

*Players die instantly if they walk into batkanese players

*Added some map effects for when a player is bataknese.

Bug Fixes

*Fixed issues with custom characters
*Other minor unnoticeable fixes

ok time to finally give my critique of this wad its overpowered and I LOVE it for that its suppose to be I love the new thok which feels so fast its like a bullet but there is a flaw that I can not grasp and this will be me nitpicking but the levels are dark way to dark when you turn into batkan some levels are hard to see so it becomes very difficult to play but its just me but its an amazing wad I just wish that the background doesn't effect the lighting

ok time to finally give my critique of this wad its overpowered and I LOVE it for that its suppose to be I love the new thok which feels so fast its like a bullet but there is a flaw that I can not grasp and this will be me nitpicking but the levels are dark way to dark when you turn into batkan some levels are hard to see so it becomes very difficult to play but its just me but its an amazing wad I just wish that the background doesn't effect the lighting

Thanks Julian and don't worry I am fully aware of the lighting issue and will be fixing it soon.

---------- Post added at 03:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 AM ----------

Version 2.0.1 Changelog

Bug Fixes

*Fixed lighting issues

More issues

I don't know if this should happen, but, i'm having fun with this!

Attachments

• srb20140.png
    srb20140.png
    45.8 KB · Views: 668
  • srb20053.gif
    srb20053.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 809
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back