• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Lat' does bullshit~

Status
Not open for further replies.
As anyone who tested the link above can see, I scrapped everything in favor of newer sprites with a better animation as well as a better ability.

In all seriousness though...

410433srb20233.png

Snow said:
^

Don't mind jaggy lines issues, they're already fixed. Besides, progress from now won't necessarily be shown in the thread. For pure surprise purposes.

Last edited:
Here is a tiny sneak peek at Super Silver.
DependableShamefulGalapagosalbatross.gif

...I mean, it's just the everyday regular Super Form. Nothing surprising in there.

EDIT: Don't mind the left and right shift, it's because of the sprite dimensions, apparently. The sprites are perfectly still on the actual thing, though.

He doesn't have it because it doesn't look so good to me, and so I can re-use some normal frames for Super Silver since he won't necessarily have a copy of each individual frame for his own.

Sprite looks a little bit jittery when cycling through the super animation. Other than that, it's pretty solid.

Sprite looks a little bit jittery when cycling through the super animation. Other than that, it's pretty solid.
That's due to how software rendering handles sprites of different dimensions. It's probably much less noticable (but still somewhat noticable) at higher resolutions, and I'm pretty sure it works better in OpenGL too.

Here is a tiny sneak peek at Super Silver.
DependableShamefulGalapagosalbatross.gif

...I mean, it's just the everyday regular Super Form. Nothing surprising in there.

EDIT: Don't mind the left and right shift, it's because of the sprite dimensions, apparently. The sprites are perfectly still on the actual thing, though.

Okay, I'm now officially in love with you.
Though, I'd suggest making his magnificent chest beard look a little golden, and make his pot head quills look a bit more... pointy.

Okay, I'm now officially in love with you.
Though, I'd suggest making his magnificent chest beard look a little golden, and make his pot head quills look a bit more... pointy.
He doesn't have it because it doesn't look so good to me, and so I can re-use some normal frames for Super Silver since he won't necessarily have a copy of each individual frame for his own.
Someone already asked about the golden chesthair.

Being honest in here, I don't see the point on making his chest hair golden. The glow of the super forms in Sonic 06 were executed differently, while on the classic Sonic formula, only the main color is supposed to shine. I say Super Silver's colors are fine and fitting as they are.

Being honest in here, I don't see the point on making his chest hair golden. The glow of the super forms in Sonic 06 were executed differently, while on the classic Sonic formula, only the main color is supposed to shine. I say Super Silver's colors are fine and fitting as they are.

Alright that does make sense. But if you look at Super Shadow's chest hair, you can see that it's white, while Super Silver's chest hair is golden. Even in official art. Which is a bit strange, but I think it all really comes down if it looks good in SRB2 or not.

494649srb20253.png

Hey, you know what? Silver's sprites are done!
All that's left is the telekinesis Lua script.
Spoiler alert; LJ Sonic will be making it :)

494649srb20253.png

Hey, you know what? Silver's sprites are done!
All that's left is the telekinesis Lua script.
Spoiler alert; LJ Sonic will be making it :)

The hype is real! I'm super excited to finally play as my favourite Sonic character in SRB2, with fitting sprites and abilities to compensate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back