• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Lat' does bullshit~

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys I have a new joke. It's called "If Silver had spinning fram...

ZealousSmugAnkole.gif

what the hell is this.

guys I have a new joke. It's called "If Silver had spinning fram...

ZealousSmugAnkole.gif

what the hell is this.

THANK you so much for making his quills not completely disappear and transform into a perfect ball when he spins.
I'm loving your Silver, Lat, and I'm so hyped to try it out when it finally releases.

also nice flippin' april fools joke ya got me earlier, you chara-loving maniac

Pretty spinning.

Me likey. (I'm guessing just because he now has spinning frames doesn't mean he'll use them for jumping.)

FarflungPowerfulCrane.gif

Don't worry toaster I thought about this particular case!!!

So, this is a pretty situational "ability" for Silver. As you may not know at all, Silver can use a slide with custom 1 when moving fast enough, allowing him to go underneath tight spaces, if you jump in the middle of a slide, Silver will perform a spinjump, allowing him to fit through tight spaces such as this door in Glacier Gear! Doing this not only gives you the spinning animation Silver never had in SRB2 so far, but it also makes you jump even higher than Silver's regular 1.25x jump height! However, you will be unable to use telekinesis while performing the slidespin. Do note that this restriction only applies to the slide spin, you will still be able to to perform telekinesis after lauching yourself from a CEZ chain, or after touching Glacier Gear's jump pads.

I'M FLATTERED YOU THOUGHT OF THIS SITUATION~

I'd recommend that the slidespin jump be half the regular jump height at most, though. Spin jumps are by design supposed to damage enemies, and Silver has plenty of aerial manuverability otherwise.

The high jump thingy is actually meant to be like that, making it jump super low would really make the thing only useful for Glacier Gear's case, with the high jump thing, it turns it into an almost sidegrade of the jump, somewhat more useful because it can allow you to save some psychokinesis, getting higher without having to use the psychoboost.

look guys i have the skill to copypaste other characters ontop of silver!!!!! (i mean no, I didn't even do that frame myself lol.)
852252srb20211.png

Silver has also had nightmares recently, he keeps thinking about Sonic 06 despite his time travel attempt to appear in a non-trash game, which he is doing for SRB2. That idiot just forgot to import all of the animations.
860302srb20213.png

lame huh?

I spent my whole day procrastinating and making this.

120or7.gif

What the hell is my life.

Color changing issue is due to the file uploader, I'm sorry.

Confess your love elsewhere, I have no rights to marry things. :/

LeanDefiantGermanspitz.gif

However, I ship gyfcat encoding and my gifs. They looooove each other!

For those who saw the first versions on IRC, the legs were spreaded out a bit to the sides so he looks more like running instead of just having copypasted legs and feet from the walk animation.

Confess your love elsewhere, I have no rights to marry things. :/

LeanDefiantGermanspitz.gif

However, I ship gyfcat encoding and my gifs. They looooove each other!

For those who saw the first versions on IRC, the legs were spreaded out a bit to the sides so he looks more like running instead of just having copypasted legs and feet from the walk animation.

Oh yes that running animation~

It looks so smooth, I love it. Can't wait to see the rest!
BTW, do you have any plans for Super Silver? Like, infinite uses of a certain ability?

I spent my whole day procrastinating and making this.

120or7.gif

What the hell is my life.

Color changing issue is due to the file uploader, I'm sorry.

A frame of Silver, have a problem, the mouth loses saturation, compared with this photo:

EfuD1Ou.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back