• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Roach's endless sprite parade

I hate to bother, and this will be the last error check you will get from me. I spot this on the first screenshot with this angle. I never brought this up because you weren't online often at the time. Could you add like 1 or 2 pixels to show a little pelvis.

error2.png

Roach, sorry to tell you so late, but I just exported one of your sprites and discovered the entire set of graphics is 5 pixels too large vertically for 2.2's ACZ minecart feature. This means every single sprite will need slight adjustments, but its not too much work and I trust you to it.

Guys, I'm pretty sure Iceman said this just to troll Roach. Seeing as he's not a developer, he probably doesn't know what 2.2's ACZ is going to be like any more than the rest of us do.

Since you're showcasing off some colors, what does Sonic look like in Steel Blue, Neon Green and Dark Red flavors? now that i think about it dark blue should return in 2.2

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

2.2's ACZ minecart feature

By the way am I the only one who knew about this being in act 2 already?

Last edited:
There's no such thing as Sonic being completed. He will always be incomplete, no matter what.

Nah, just kidding. That information is top secret, though~

You know, as much as I can't wait for all of you to finally try out the new Sonic in 2.2, there are certain things that I fear that could be done with him once people get a hold of the new sprites.

i7jfGsh.png

Certain things.

Guys, I don't think you all understood what I meant. What I fear is not specifically HMS being made with my new sprites, but Sonic recolors in general!

X0c2ZpZ.png

Ironically speaking, Sonic is a crappy recolor of Sonichu. :(

Last edited:
It's over. Our savior has gone off the deep end. See this is what happens when you work a roach too much. He goes insane, becomes xspeedgodx tier, and proceeds to makes dumb fancharacters.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back