CZ64's Characters Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm kind of dissapointed by this, CZ64. The shading isn't very good, and there isn't much variation in the sprites.

And also.
nitro_the_hedghog said:
With who I wonder...
*coughWadWhorecough*
Fixed.

I'll Begin, go NSZ2 yerself. D:

I seriously enjoyed the animations that Vector had, along with the gameplay. Dare I say it, this is the first glide/climb character that doesn't suck. However, I really didn't like the shading. Pillow shading just fails horribly in most cases.

It wasn't really pillow shading, but everyone who saw the sprites and had the beta wad didn't say a word about the shading. And quite frankly, it was too late to begin giving Vector a better shading, since all the walking sprites were done and I had no intention on editing every single one of them. For Vector, don't look at the shading, but the animation.

I don't think even the three main characters have so much shading, I believe that is what makes Nitro's characters so different.

light dasher said:
oh your working on a charmy? well, 1 charmy's better then 0.........i think
Fix'd.

Those sprites weren't even made for SRB2 and you jacked 'em, last I heard.

I'm on vacation, so I barely touch any of my work. I had nothing else to do this morning, so I finished Charmy's hurt sprites. Here's a random preview of Charmy.

srb20000hv5.png

All that's left now is Bubble, Edge, and Falling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back