Getting Patches into 'PNAMES'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyro the Magma Fox

Totally not using Hydreigon
I have seen the wiki and texture packs and whatever, but i can't find ANYTHING to do with getting your patch into PNAMES! Can someone please help me?

That's right, it is not written how to get your patches into PNAMES anywhere in the wiki, because this is quite easy and instinctive.
First, make sure your "PNAMES" is in your wad.

If you're using XWE, right-click on the patch, and select "Add to patch names".
If you're using SlumpED, same thing. Right-click and select "Add to PNAMES".

I don't know about other softwares, but I think it must be the same thing.

Last edited:
OK i will try that! Thanks!

---------- Post added at 06:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 AM ----------

I will reply if anything doesn't work.

I highly recommend that you use Slade instead of XWE or SlumpEd since all the things you can do on either of those 2 can be done on Slade making both inferior. For the record you can do the same thing that Internet Explorer said above for Slade.

I highly recommend that you use Slade instead of XWE or SlumpEd since all the things you can do on either of those 2 can be done on Slade making both inferior. For the record you can do the same thing that Internet Explorer said above for Slade.
SLADE is SlumpEd.

SLADE is SlumpEd.
No it isn't, make the difference between their interfaces :
jb4pxi.jpg

dxkzk7.jpg

EDIT : Oh, ok. But there is huge remake, in that case.

Last edited:
SLADE is a newer version of SLumpEd. The interface has been remade for SLADE and lots of features have been added, but at the core it's still the same program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back