The Best Game you ever played

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thing is 6 years old! :o

Either Dynasty Warriors 8: XL or Star Wars TOR. The former for being just plain awesome, and the latter for the superb storytelling and surprising addictiveness.

This thing is 6 years old! :o

Either Dynasty Warriors 8: XL or Star Wars TOR. The former for being just plain awesome, and the latter for the superb storytelling and surprising addictiveness.

If you think TOR was good, play KOTOR, the first game in it's series. I to this day play it, along with KOTOR 2.

I could say those are two of my favorite games of all time. Have pretty good gameplay, amazing storyline, amazing and memorable characters, great music, and...it was just damn enjoyable to play. Best RPGs in existence, and TOR would be the best MMO in existence, followed by Dragon Ball Online.

Okami and Legend of Mana.

I ended up growing super attached to those games, their characters and their worlds during my first playthroughs of each.
Reset and Song of Mana are some of my favorite vocal tracks from any video game.

SRB2, Splatoon, Touhou, Len'en, Mario Kart 8 (Deluxe), Pikmin 3, DanganRonpa and Okami. I would say some more but I be here for God knows how long.

Sonic Adventure 2 Battle (Gamecube), TLoZ TriForce Heroes and S3&K, SA2B was my most favorite game, up to the point i lost the disc, and all my data was lost.

I don't play many games anymore, but SRB2 has always been one of my absolute favourites. The Legend of Zelda BotW and MK8 Deluxe are definitely great too

As old as this thread is, I'm surprised I haven't posted my best game I have ever played sooner...

The best game I have ever played (or my all-time favorite game) goes to two games in particular. Rayman Origins and Rayman Legends. Ever since I played both games back to back in the Summer and Fall of 2013, these games are and probably will be the best 2D platformers I will ever play in my lifetime. Both games have outstanding visuals, really nice soundtracks, and each level in Origins and Legends always has something new to bring to the table and the difficulty curve is nice and smooth. These two games are probably where most of my inspiration comes from with drawing and art in general, and a huge inspiration for level creation when it comes to SRB2.

I can write a whole 5-page essay on why Origins and Legends are the best games I ever played but that's for another day. For now, if you are really looking for a fun 2D platformer to play with your friends and family locally, I highly recommend trying out Origins and/or Legends. Especially Legends since the Definitive Edition is coming out to the Switch soon.

Last edited:
I don't have definitive favourite right now, but my absolute favourites are easily Sonic 2, Sonic 3&K, Srb2 and Pokemon Soul Silver, and probably Mania once it comes out.

I haven't played one yet, nothing is "best" heh, New games keep coming and I play alot of them, I keep getting back to some oldies too, it's difficult to choose one.

Mario & Luigi: Dream Team will always be my favorite.

Pokemon Moon and Smash Wii U are pretty damn close though.

My favorite game is unironically DK64. I don't care what anyone else thinks. I lived my early childhood through that game with my siblings, and nowadays it's a good game to just zone out in without even trying to accomplish anything.

(Spyro was probably the objectively better collectathon tho)

I think my second favorite is Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon. Chiri and I bonded a lot over that.

I've never given the topic much though, but from the top of my head I'd have to say Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy. I would love to hear other favorites though.

I can only think of Dark Souls 3 because i love this game, and i played this for a while and couldn't stop doing it until i finished the game, ah games these days.

Sooo many good games! Not counting SRB2, some that immediately come to mind are Kid Icarus Uprising, Super Metroid, Terraria, the Sonic Adventure games, and Project M!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back