User names

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot to say mine. Well it all started when I was 9. My brother Jacob used the name Jakesword for a user name. Then when I went to go and make my account at the same place I found out that Mikesword was already taken. I had three options Mikesword134 Mikesword4455 or Mikesword221. I took Mikesword221. So at first I thought it wouldn't stick but I guess I proved my self wrong.

Ash said:
It's my real name.

I WANNA BE, THE VERY BEST...
LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS...
TO CATCH THEM IS MY REAL TEST,
TO TRAIN TEM IS MAH CAUSE...

Well im Dash because my name starts with a D and sometimes i used to use Dsh so i just added an A so yeah.

i got the name epsilon from megaman command mission, but i usually put epsilon08 to tell ppl what year im graduating. and also the name photon from phantasys star online then i just add a name at the end of photon like (photonbandit)

Well, it's based on a Sonic fan character, who was surprisingly not an anthro, who I eventually created a whole universe for, Drox Kid Sorcerer. Since I deemed that too long to be a forum name, I shortened it to his first and last name, DroxSorcerer.

well I just thought of the first thing that got to my head, then I had some super noodles, I have been called Super online ever since.

Ok, I admit it. It's true. The name Vash actually came from Trigun, but I myself don't watch the show. It just came from a friend who watches that show. Just keep in mind that it isn't "the stampede".

Why do I even use this user name I really use AshuraXDemon. Ashura mean s the black and green demon so thats how I got the Demon at the end.

P.S Is it bad to make a new account in the Message board and not use your old one?

I did that, what, 4 times? No, I don't think it's bad as long as you don't make one for ban evasion (lol), or do it every month or something.

A long time ago, in a distant world...

About when I was six or so, everyone at school played an online game, (Ugh... Neopets...). Being myself, I didn't want to feel left out. Unfortuantly for me, I didn't have internet at the time. Although my dad did, so I asked him if I could sign up for neopets on his computer. So we tried entering my name (Joey is you haven't releized yet, although I prefer Joseph for some reason now...). It came up with a "Username taken, chose from the list to the right, or try entering another name" screen. I saw Joeyl10, I chose it, and ever since I've used that name.

Epic huh.

Well it's really my grandpa's name. When he lived in Long Island NY he loved to, and was really really good at, playing Backgammon. So one day he was on a computer and went to Yahoo and saw Backgammon online. Now he is really old and really wanted to play it. So my dad set him up with a yahoo e-mail account. nadji_li. Nadji for his name and li for Long Island. Years later after my grandpa stopped playing on the computer and the account became inactive, I was ,sadly, born in to this horrible world. Anyway, years later I felt like having an e-mail account. My dad remembered about the account and reactivated it. And now I use it everywhere, e-mail, xbox live, any forum on the internet, online games, etc. And that is how came to be nadjili.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back