Metal Sonic

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was the point of adding that new jumping sound to Metal Sonic? I don't remember hearing him jumping like that in any Sonic game he's in (or otherwise I haven't played the games where he does), and besides, it's a bit annoying as well.

Uh, that's his jump sound in Sonic Adventure

It's also in Sonic Rivals as well. But I think CZ64 was trying to get the SA2 sound effect ('tis more awesome). Then the guy who was going to give it to him slacked off or forgot.

And yeah, I kind of (just kind of) agree with Iestyn that the jumping sound gets sightly annoying.

Wow! I realy want to see this. How to make him into super form without emerald?(Match,ctf don't have Emerald if I remember well.)
You can just download this wad on the SRB2 wadbase called super monitor. Place it in objectplace mode and jump on it. Then you will be super! Just like Sonic 3!!

Wait... I tried super transforming with this character via object place (placing all seven chaos emeralds) and nothing happened. What do I need to do to make him super transform?

Wait... I tried super transforming with this character via object place (placing all seven chaos emeralds) and nothing happened. What do I need to do to make him super transform?
You can just download this wad on the SRB2 wadbase called super monitor. Place it in objectplace mode and jump on it. Then you will be super! Just like Sonic 3!!
Here you go.
Don't think you need to go on wadbase. I swear its on this website.....
http://mb.srb2.org/showthread.php?t=31836&highlight=Supermonitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back