Laggiest game you've played

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said Halo PC, not Halo 2 Vista, :P my PC doesn't have enough RAM for it. The requirements are ridiculously high and it forces you to pay for online use anyway, I'd rather just have the XBOX version of Halo 2. xD
Halo PC is free to play online and has low requirements. Halo 2 Vista has stupidly high requirements and still doesn't require you to pay to play online. Recently MS made it so hosting is free on H2V, IIRC.

Halo PC = Halo: Combat Evolved.

Tec_Weed said:
my win 95 laptop broke down =(
wow, until I got it I didn't even know there actually WERE win 95 laptops XD
That's funny, the first Win95 PC I saw was a laptop. xD

Naga said:
Halo 2 Vista has stupidly high requirements and still doesn't require you to pay to play online. Recently MS made it so hosting is free on H2V, IIRC.
I didn't know they changed that, but still doesn't make me want Halo 2 Vista unless they patch it to include keyboard/mouse controls. Being forced into playing online PC games with only a Joypad is just plain suicide, and kills the whole point of actually playing it on a PC.
Naga said:
Halo PC = Halo: Combat Evolved.
I only say Halo PC instead of Halo CE just so people don't think I'm talking about the custom edition, which runs on a much bulkier engine and demands even more from your graphics card, meaning even more lag in Single player.

Autosaver said:
SparkTheHedgehog said:
SSBB Online and Sonic Chronicles, espicially when you choose to "flee".

Wow,many users like me and friends never get lag.....!

:/
It's not as laggy as SSBB, It's kinda hard to notice. I've never played Halo online.

no wait...

SRB2 in multiplayer is definitely the laggiest game ever!!! Especially when you contiually shoot automatic rings and sometimes they get stuck and slow the game down when you go near them. (In OpenGL anyway and with 999 rings too)

the laggiest game ever possible

The laggiest game ever POSSIBLE would be running RuneScape online with a 36K modem on a Windows XP computer with a 300mhz celeron processor!!!!

Painkiller.
I got angry on many occasions trying to figure out what was happening.
Try to imagine pressing the 'forwards button', then, 30-50 seconds later it moves you too far, then you have to wait another 30-50 seconds just to go backwards a bit.....

Not to mention, it almost broke my computer when I tryed to quit.

SRB..---..Brawl. :< Though I've had about 2 people that don't lag me much in Brawl. SRB2 is fine with at least 2 other people in my server, once it hits 3 or 4 joiners, BOOM, there's lag. :<

superflip96 said:
sonicfreak94 said:
Halo 2 Vista on XP with a GeForce FX 5200 128 MB Video card and 2.4GHZ CPU D=

Is it even playable? :O
If you have the Windows XP patch for the game, yeah. What I don't understand is how Halo 2 can lag on a PC that exceeds twice the minimum requirements? How much RAM do you have?
I don't want Halo 2 Vista anyway, if it lags with a 128 MB graphics card, it definitely won't handle too well on my 64MB card. :P

Gary's Mod when someone tries to load something big like GLaDOS' body. It froze for like 3 minutes trying to load that thing.

Dr.Pepper said:
superflip96 said:
sonicfreak94 said:
Halo 2 Vista on XP with a GeForce FX 5200 128 MB Video card and 2.4GHZ CPU D=

Is it even playable? :O
If you have the Windows XP patch for the game, yeah. What I don't understand is how Halo 2 can lag on a PC that exceeds twice the minimum requirements? How much RAM do you have?
I don't want Halo 2 Vista anyway, if it lags with a 128 MB graphics card, it definitely won't handle too well on my 64MB card. :P

512 MB of RAM, also this computer isn't too new, so it's a single core...
Single core = dreamcast games at almost full speed D=

sonicfreak94 said:
512 MB of RAM
No wonder it's lagging, I heard a lot of people have the same problem with Halo 2 using 512MBs of RAM. You do know that you need a whole Gigabyte of RAM to play it, right? That's one reason why I haven't bothered to get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back