• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

How many rings in each level?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonicandtails218 said:
Side note, there is a timeattacked console command in SRB2. But really all it does is link like Sonic: Time Attacked (omg pun), and make rings gravitate toward you.

LOL, has anyone else found that already?

You didn't know about that? Pretty nifty, but I prefer bouncy fluffy things.

Wait, I just got a great idea... *Talks JTE into making a mod where you shoot animals instead of rings*

Ritz said:
You didn't know about that? Pretty nifty, but I prefer bouncy fluffy things.

Wait, I just got a great idea... *Talks JTE into making a mod where you shoot animals instead of rings*
It's not like you can't make that already. You have the sprites already in the IWAD, just rip, rename (several times), plug and play.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
Its nice for those 2 commands to work, but how come HOMING never ever works at all?

Adventure mode only, sorry.

I *think* you can set HOMING OFF in adventure mode, however.

Only reason the console command really exists anymore is because it used to be a novelty like SONICCD and TIMEATTACKED.

If you want to count the rings just press F3, then go down to "thing types", once you click on thing type press the find button and find whatever you need.

Also when your trying to find how many rings are in the level count the ring item boxes too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back