The best college EVAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, this has absolutely nothing to do with what the topic about. Good going.

Repost it in the other thread, it'd be a bit better there.

I understand that the link is a running joke, but we don't need spam added to the topic. Stay at least readable, please.

I think I killed a few posts that were actually relevant in the crossfire, so sorry if you were included in that. My bad.

Mystic said:
I understand that the link is a running joke, but we don't need spam added to the topic. Stay at least readable, please.

I think I killed a few posts that were actually relevant in the crossfire, so sorry if you were included in that. My bad.
Mystic, I'm still thinking that this message board needs a Spam forum... (well, suspend to Sonicfan is useful, too, for some reason people flames him because his idioticy about his topics, but well, you must know that I know about somebody worse than Sonicfan + Zash + your impersonater + GW-I-don't-remember-the-nick-exactly + etc × infinite, he must be banned from the UNIVERSE, it's incredibly stupid)

However, while spam forums provide an outlet for this kind of tomfoolery, they require moderation to keep certain problems away, as well as often waste a considerable amount of bandwidth, something I don't want to encourage when I don't pay a cent to the owner of the server.

Basically, I don't want to moderate a spam forum, and it also causes a spike in bandwidth usage. If you guys want to spam, there are plenty of other forums on the internet with a spam forum, so feel free to use one of them. However, in general, this is a serious forum, and I do not want "THE PIE IS MINE" on the SRB2 forums.

Mystic said:
However, while spam forums provide an outlet for this kind of tomfoolery, they require moderation to keep certain problems away, as well as often waste a considerable amount of bandwidth, something I don't want to encourage when I don't pay a cent to the owner of the server.
Whilemean, people will use this subforum for both kind of topics, serious and spam. We're in the same situation again. :roll: And it is NOT necessarily a suggestion for you. It's a suggestion for everybody. People will continue posting stupid topics with or without a spam forum, that's the true, and you can't avoid it. You, me, nobody. That's the true, bad, but the true.

Sik said:
People will continue posting stupid topics with or without a spam forum, that's the true, and you can't avoid it.
It'll help sort the idiots from the people who actually read the rules.
And a person who is banned can post no stupid topics. :D
And as Mystic said, there's the bandwidth thing. If the bandwidth goes over, the site goes down for a time. Thus, access to the boards will be rather limited...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back