Cryptosporidium 138 (Crypto.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zck2020

Here is your favorite little grey furon from Destroy All Humans! Complete with jet-pack, taunts, and disintigrator ray (gun not actually shown). Have fun.
srb20018.png
srb20020.png

srb20021.png
srb20022.png

Download link:
Crypto.wad

Even though I have never played the games. (I watch my brother play.) It still looks nice. I'll download tomorrow seeing as how a storm is over us right now.

Looks nice, too bad my computer isn't hooked up right now so I can try it out. I'll give you some feedback once i get the chance to download it.

If only there were an actual anal probe ray in SRB2. *bazooka'd* I really like this ad. 10/10 for me.

zck2020 said:
Just for self-improvement, what keeps it from being a 10?
Well, for one thing, he does not have walking animation, he just slides on the ground.And he's a bit too tall for SRB2 in my opinion. But the spites are good and its a good idea for a character, so you get a 8/10. Slow fall is the new thok!

Actually, you gave it an 8 at first...
Anyway, I picked SA Walker Hover as his ability because it's the closest to the jet-pack ability in DAH. But sadly there is no short, upward thrust. :(

Halo Announcer:
Perfect Build!
WAD Completed.

Seriously, It was an awesome WAD. I wish I still had my XBOX... then I could play Destroy All Humans all TEH TIEM!

Heh, even though this has little animation in it everyone still loves it.
I, however, am picky and won't play this because of it's lack of animation.

I guess in SRB2 aliens don't move, like zim.

Rating: 4/10
I'm a tad too uninformed to be makinig a rating, since I've never played Destroy All Humans, but I've heard of it and seen screenshots. This wad was okay, but it could have been loads better. For one thing, his special ability might be like it is in the game--I don't know--but I've always hated the slow-fall move for being underpowered. I might have liked it a little better if you gave him Super Sonic Float instead. For another thing, the sprites were too big (Again, I have seen screenshots of Crypto, and I know his dimensions). And finally, the walking sprites seriously could have been improved. In conclusion, I'd rather have the file than not have the file, but it didn't really meet my expectations, even though I've never played his game.

FUN FACT: Do you know what a Cryptosporidium really is? It's a single-celled organism that can give you vomiting and diarrhea! Yay!

Yeah, I was admittedly lazy when it came to the animations. I might improve upon animation and such for Cryptosporidium 139(The Crypto in The upcoming sequel: Path of the Furon). If and when I do make him.

fawfulfan said:
Rating: 4/10
FUN FACT: Do you know what a Cryptosporidium really is? It's a single-celled organism that can give you vomiting and diarrhea! Yay!

The stomach bug? That is funny though.

I like the wad because I have DAH2 and beat it except for the mission where you have to protect your satellite dish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back