View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013   #11
Ors
Custom User Title

Default Thanx for comments!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie20 View Post
Okay, dude! First on my list, is probably remake CCZ3 ( Cool Castle Zone 3 )'s boss arena, and here's a suggestion, make CCZ3 a normal zone.
Thatīs ok if your new CCZ3 is better than mine. If you want to make a new castle map, you can make act 2. Or make act 1 and change my act 1 to act2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizeman View Post
This is a very good pack I really liked it, most of the problems were already listed but, here are some that weren't.
1) At the end of Blue Beach zone 2 the rocks are square.
It is easy to fix

Quote:
2) The part with the platforms in Xtream Xmas zone makes no sense, why are there platforms randomly floating in space?
This is just game. I donīt think it has to be logical.

Quote:
3) The bosses are alright but, there the same as any other mod; you should probably give it some sort of twist.
Youīre right. There will be used more mapping.

Quote:
5) Lastly the special stages start off hard when they should be easy then get harder.
5? anyway, Special stages are bit harder than usually. Is there too many pits or is time the challenge?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightspeedX View Post
This pack isn't bad, but there are some things that grind my gears about some levels:

*The first levels are kinda generic, which isn't a bad thing but I feel like it could use some more scenery here and there.
BBZ2 will be remade. I didnīt like it in this version very much. BBZ1 has modifying if someone wants to do it.

Quote:
*There are death pits in really cheap places, like what Eddie20 said about the begin of XXZ2, and in various places CCZ1, like the part just before the end where you have jump to those spike platforms, it's really easy to overshoot as Sonic and wind up in a death pit, and the one near the end sign, in which you have to squeeze yourself between those pillars which doesn't always work out and ends you up dead.
I said the first pit in XXZ2 will be different. In CCZ1 I think pits are just fun. It is last Zone. It should be hard. If you fail there at end there is an extra life in lava area.

Quote:
Overall, you show some promise with this pack, so by all means go on with making levels.
Thanks! There will be more maps in next wersion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie20 View Post
I have a story idea.
Sonic and friends has discovered a small island 50 miles southwest of South Island, Tails has called the new island " Ors Land ". But 5 weeks in, Dr. Eggman has appeared! Eggman, has made an invention that causes the sea level to lower, and ground to raise! Upon doing, Eggman has found an abandoned castle!; and for finding it, he has made the castle his new base of operations!
It's up to Sonic and Friends to save Mobius before there is too much ground and no water?

---------- Post added at 01:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

DP - Here's a little soc that i made, all it does when you play Single Player, you start on Blue Beach Zone. http://www.mediafire.com/?q10ulpff299mxfz
Great you made the story. I still think this should end in space. Maybe Sonic finds a space shuttle in the castle when eggman is defeated. Story will be in mod if you or someone else make cut scenes.

Last edited by Ors; 01-20-2013 at 08:36 AM.